[New Release] PowerCore Slim 10000 PD | Anker’s First Slim Portable Charger with Power Delivery is Now Available

Anker has just released its first slim portable charger with Power Delivery… Take a look at PowerCore Slim 10000 PD.

Features & details

• Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11" iPad Pro.
  • Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
  • Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included).Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
  • Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
  • What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $39.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment), and should begin shipping on July 25.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first slim portable charger with Power Delivery? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Even though the USB-A output has increased by 2W, I do not plan on replacing PowerCore 10000 PD with this in my buying guide.

10 Likes

Would this battery be able to charge my iPhone XR at full speed?

3 Likes

Yes, it would.

2 Likes

I like the idea of a slim powerbank, but I don’t think I’d replace any of the PowerCores I currently have (5000, 10400, 21000) with this one.

3 Likes

With a type c to lightning cable.

6 Likes

This could be good thing. I could put the charger and phone in the back pocket and not stick out to far.

2 Likes

I like the look of this.

2 Likes

I like the design!

2 Likes

Best part is it would be more or less same size and weight (?) as any current running phone models…iPhone, Samsung…
26800+ is good but too heavy to carry around with me…:joy:

2 Likes

So no more 18650 cells inside. Possibly a pouch cell?

2 Likes

Lithium Polymer

3 Likes

I’m liking the look of this as well. The somewhat irregular cross-hatch texture on it looks to serve well for grip as well as obscure fingerprints and scuffs/scratches.

Piano black (which Anker used on some of their older power banks) simply doesn’t belong on what would be considered a utilitarian device.

Just a few days ago, I dug out a somewhat older unused 500GB Western Digital My Passport external 2.5" hard drive. The finish on it is piano black…for a portable external hard drive. Question is, do I use it or simply admire the sleek and glossy finish on it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Love it!!!

3 Likes

All these shells are looking like they are 3D printed. lol

2 Likes

USB-C! YESSSSS :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

3 Likes

This would be pretty handy on long flights. Would like to see more pictures

3 Likes

Looks nice. Looking forward to more pictures.

2 Likes

It looks very sleek and slender. :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

anker are moving in the right direction love that design I would love to see a fabric version I think that would be pretty cool!

3 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $39.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment), and should begin shipping on July 25.

4 Likes