[New Release] Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable

Anker has just released a new Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • High-Speed Compatible: Pair up with an 18W or higher Power Delivery charger to power your iPhone up to 50% in just 30 minutes. (Charger not included)
  • Certified Compatible: MFi Certified for flawless compatibility with virtually all Lightning devices, including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
  • Built to Last: A hard-wearing nylon exterior and a bulletproof fiber core combine to create a cable that can withstand up to 12,000 bends.
  • What You Get: New Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 6’ Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable is available to order now from amazon.com for $18.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

Alloy housing is better that plastic.
Meanwhile I prefer red cables.

4 Likes

As @Chiquinho says, the alloy housing looks great.

1 Like

I agree! It helps to see it better.

3 Likes

Exactly!
Enjoy the weekend!

1 Like

Cables that see!
Hmmm, this arouses suspicion! :joy:

I like Alloys and can’t go wrong with Nylon braided cables.

1 Like

Come on Anker, release USB A-USB C or USB C-USB C

2 Likes

I guess/hopefully it’s a matter of time.
They already do both options braided, maybe the future replacement will be with an aluminium end.
Although the current PowerLine+ options are metal under the plastic housing, you can’t beat the premium feel of a metal end.

2 Likes

True, I just want the newer cables for my collection :rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, don’t we all? :grimacing:

2 Likes

LOL. You know what I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha, of course.
You have a great weekend :+1:t2:

2 Likes