[New Release] Mynt Eye Energizer

Mynt is releasing a product you may have never even thought of before… Check this out!

Key Features

• Revolutionary Refreshment: New cosmetic technology and a streamline design reinvigorate eyes – anytime, anywhere.
  • Hot and Cold Therapy: 3 modes (64°F Low / 104°F High / Alternating) provide tailor treatment – heating and cooling rapidly.
  • One-Touch Massage: Pressure-activated silicone tips massage around the face, relaxing and smoothing skin.
  • Boost Your Beauty Routine: Target dark circles, combat crow’s feet, amplify skin hydration, and much more.
  • What You Get: Eye Energizer, Carry Case, Owner’s Manual, 12 month warranty & fan-favorite support.

Pricing and Availability: Mynt’s Eye Energizer is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $69.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Mynt’s latest massager? Would you be interested in giving it a shot? Let us know everything you’re thinking be replying!

4 Likes

Interesting product, I figured it would have been a mask but here we have a handheld device that can be used 8n and around the eyes and face. Neat idea as there are professional products that do the same that does show actual results, so it’s nice to see a consumer grade version.

2 Likes

Wow! I want it!

2 Likes

Interesting to see what they come out with next the type of massager

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust something like this to my eyes. I mean many people live without this so why should you start with this now?

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder if these things really work. I think the price is a bit steep though.

1 Like

I have blepharitis, would this be any good for that?

Looks interesting, something my other half would use. She’s forever buying things like this :grimacing:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial If you can get it down to 50F, it could work as a mosquito bite relief? :smiley:

2 Likes

This kinda looks like one of those snake oil sales lol

Interesting, could be good for treating eye styes.

1 Like

I use tweezers for that! lol

:eye::sweat_drops: Hehehe

This is an interesting product…I’ve never used a massager for my eyes before. Would like to test this product though, I’m not sure if I want to spend $70 for a niche product.

1 Like

Ouch! :anguished:

1 Like

Part of.my eye condition, I get them more than average. So a needle n tweezers does the job, along with a magnifying mirror! lol