New Release | Anker Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows Devices

Nice! I hope we see a macOS-specific version soon, too! :wink:

2 Likes

Looks good! I hope that the keyboard has a good feeling

1 Like

For US Anker PowerUsers, I believe this is a flash deal and you can get a better price. I don’t have much use for a bluetooth keyboard/mouse at this time. But looks great!

Good deal but Its meant for someone who had a desk, since I don’t use a desk I’d much rather have a keyboard with built in track pad or rollerball.

really nice looking. I like the slim profile design and space saving design.

Remember that if you choose to use the discount code on anything offered on the PowerUser page, you will need to actually purchase, then review the item that you used the discount code on in order for you to be eligible for another PowerUser sample. Using a discount code is the same as accepting a PowerUser sample item…be careful what you click on!

Also noted HERE

2 Likes

Please make a bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad for tablets and USB-C ports are becoming the only ports.

6 Likes

Message delivered to our product manager. :grin:

5 Likes

I had the previous version of this combo and it is great. Not sure what has improved but would recommend and support for MacOS and more Apple like version would be ace

1 Like

Why not connecting an ergonomic mouse with that keyboard?
I’m working since 45 years with computers. And after problems with my wrist I was so happy I could get one of the first ergonomic mouse in my institute. I had different ones incl. ANKER. But what I do like most is a “WOWPEN”. Unfortunately this old model doesn’t exists any more.
(Was very tiny and not bulky at all)
But I still have some of these in stock. :wink:
I will NEVER use such a mouse design which is offered with that keyboard. Sorry

2 Likes

Why only Apple? Think there are also some LINUX friends here!
More difficult , I know.

2 Likes

Could come in handy for use in my home office. Or for my Media player :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see a MK combo with a mouse that works on any surface, even glass, from Anker! Something that is solid yet sleek. Maybe a keyboard with a built in wireless charging pad?

dang too bad it’s for windows only but still good for a home media center

Keep it up. Would like to see more

Haha…because the main features of this product is light and portable, so we didn’t use ergonomic mouse. But thanks for your advises. I hope we can launch this combo version in the foreseeable future.:grin:

2 Likes

If the intention was to create a “traveller set”, its OK,
as those ergonomic mice of today are pretty bulky.
(Photos at Google)
But in the past there have been designs which were even lighter and smaller than a “normal” mouse.
All gone!:sob:

1 Like

I have actually been on the market for a new wireless keyboard and mouse to use with my Surface Pro at work, just been waiting for the right deal… Even with the discount, I’m not 100% sold on the price point. I can find similar products at Best Buy with similar features that fit my needs…

I definitely love the sleek look of the mouse.

As far as the keyboard, it looks a little too small for my liking. Yes, it is compact and would be perfect for browsing the web and light use. Part of me feels that it will be too compact for my liking. I do a lot of typing at work and I think my fat fingers would get annoyed. I run into this problem with my Macbook; can’t really do extensive typing on it.

If this set falls under $20, I think I would pull the trigger, but for now I will just wait until I really really need a new keyboard or mouse.

Or if this pops up on the Power Draw, I might use some of my $ and try to win it.

3 Likes

Good looking combo!
I like that it’s rechargeable, might get one to use with my Nvidia Shield.

1 Like

This keyboard looks sick

1 Like