New Release | Anker Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows Devices

For modern people, computers are probably the most essential piece of equipment in our daily life. Many people use a computer for at least 8 hours a day so the tools you use to operate it (your keyboard and mouse) are particularly vital.

If you’re spending a lot of time using your computer, here’s something you might want to see:

Anker 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

• The Ultra-Portable Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Windows OS.

• Stable Connection: Stable 2.4GHz wireless signal boasts a range of 26 ft. Unified nano receiver controls both devices from one USB port.

• Enhanced Comfort: Low profile keys for smooth, whisper-quiet typing, and exceptional comfort.

• Portable Design: Compact, lightweight keyboard and ergonomically designed mouse take up minimal space.

• Efficient Power: Use for up to three months without charging (based on 2 hours’ use per day).

When you’re delivering an important presentation, dominating at online gaming, or accessing your home entertainment and media applications, a good mouse and keyboard can make all the difference.

Anker’s keyboard and mouse combo provides quiet typing and clicking and makes writing on your laptop more efficient.

To sweeten the pot, we’ve prepared a 15% off code for our fans:

Anker 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Regular price: $32.99
Deal price: $27.99
Code: ANKERKEY
Valid date: 1/17-2/1

Please Note: Only compatible with products using Windows Operating System.

22 Likes

I still use my ergonomic mouse from you guys. I used to have wrist pain from being on the computer all the time for work, but since I switched over to the ergonomic mouse over a year ago, I’ve been doing so much better!!

5 Likes

Great, it’s look very good :heart_eyes:, do you have in project the Italian layout? and of course the Mac version?

2 Likes

I really do like the look of these and it would certainly improve the look of my desk.
Plus I could just connect them up to my PowerPort 40w on my desk once a week to keep them topped up

Maybe after pay day :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Its really nice that just one USB port needed for both devices.

2 Likes

Nice! I hope we see a macOS-specific version soon, too! :wink:

2 Likes

Looks good! I hope that the keyboard has a good feeling

1 Like

For US Anker PowerUsers, I believe this is a flash deal and you can get a better price. I don’t have much use for a bluetooth keyboard/mouse at this time. But looks great!

Good deal but Its meant for someone who had a desk, since I don’t use a desk I’d much rather have a keyboard with built in track pad or rollerball.

really nice looking. I like the slim profile design and space saving design.

Remember that if you choose to use the discount code on anything offered on the PowerUser page, you will need to actually purchase, then review the item that you used the discount code on in order for you to be eligible for another PowerUser sample. Using a discount code is the same as accepting a PowerUser sample item…be careful what you click on!

Also noted HERE

2 Likes

Please make a bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad for tablets and USB-C ports are becoming the only ports.

6 Likes

Message delivered to our product manager. :grin:

5 Likes

I had the previous version of this combo and it is great. Not sure what has improved but would recommend and support for MacOS and more Apple like version would be ace

1 Like

Why not connecting an ergonomic mouse with that keyboard?
I’m working since 45 years with computers. And after problems with my wrist I was so happy I could get one of the first ergonomic mouse in my institute. I had different ones incl. ANKER. But what I do like most is a “WOWPEN”. Unfortunately this old model doesn’t exists any more.
(Was very tiny and not bulky at all)
But I still have some of these in stock. :wink:
I will NEVER use such a mouse design which is offered with that keyboard. Sorry

2 Likes

Why only Apple? Think there are also some LINUX friends here!
More difficult , I know.

2 Likes

Could come in handy for use in my home office. Or for my Media player :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see a MK combo with a mouse that works on any surface, even glass, from Anker! Something that is solid yet sleek. Maybe a keyboard with a built in wireless charging pad?

dang too bad it’s for windows only but still good for a home media center