Anker has finally released a PowerLine III USB-C cable with support for charging at speeds up to 100W… Take a look!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Compatible: If you’re in a hurry, pair up PowerLine with a 100W charger to power up your MacBook Pro 16ʺ to 38% in just 30 minutes—that’s 58% faster than with a 60W charger and cable. (Charger not included).
- Dual-Chip Design: Designed with an advanced E-Marker chip in each connector for greater charging stability and higher efficiency.
- Slimmer Yet Stronger: Constructed with quadruple bulletproof fiber cores to withstand up to 25,000 bends. An upgraded internal structure means the latest generation of PowerLine is even slimmer than its predecessors—with no reduction in strength.
- What You Get: PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable (6 ft), hook-and-loop cable tie, welcome guide, worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 6’ 5A PowerLine III USB-C is available to order now from amazon.com for $17.99 and should begin shipping soon.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s 5A PowerLine III USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
We are still anticipating a version with faster data transfer speeds…