[New Release] 15% Stronger | eufy RoboVac 30

Eufy is releasing their eighth (not counting RoboVac 10 or the second generation RoboVac 11+) robotic vacuum today, dibbed RoboVac 30. RoboVac 30 features the same slim design as RoboVac 11S ($219.99, rated 4.3 :star:), but packs in stronger suction power. In fact, at 1500 Pa, it is the most powerful RoboVac to date.

If the lack of app control and subsequent compatibility with virtual assistants doesn’t bother you, and you don’t mind contending with limited scheduling functionality, this may be just the robotic vacuum for you!

Key Features

• All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85") but increased suction at 1500Pa with quiet operation.
  • BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strip, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Pricing and Availability: RoboVac 30 is available to order now via Amazon US for a price of $269.99 and is already shipping.

What are your thoughts on eufy’s latest (and greatest?) RoboVac? Let us know by leaving a reply! Personally, I really wish this featured a zig-zag mode, like the one found in RoboVac 20, but it’s not a big deal. I’m also somewhat intrigued by the mention of “dual-hall sensors”. @AnkerOfficial - What exactly are those? Finally, I was hoping that this model would come with (or at least support) Sonic Wall virtual barriers, again, like with RoboVac 20. Otherwise, I’m sure eufy is working on more models with smart functions.

What do you guys think of the naming? Is this a big enough upgrade to justify introducing RoboVac 30? Personally, I think it would have been better had they released the 11S as the 30, and then this one could be called the 30+ or something, as I think this RoboVac is more of an iterative upgrade.

I’ve requested this before and I’ll do it again: Please, eufy, look into creating a premium model with mapping capabilities (primarily to allow for a much improved navigation system), even if it means the price would be quite a bit higher. I think there is a big market for that, including me! :laughing:

1 Like

Update: Price has increased to $269.99 :cry:

Thoughts?

That the vac line is becoming as saturated as the PC and earbuds :laughing: In fairness though, choice is always good but guess I’m too old fashioned to make a jump to one, just as easy for me to grab the Vax and do a run around :slight_smile:

1 Like

New comparison chart

2 Likes

Thanks for the comparison chart.

1 Like

RoboVac 30 currently on sale for $239.99 with checkable coupon on listing.

https://amazon.com/dp/B07D78Y5TN

Id test the hell out of it and review it (ahem…)

I like that its thinner, my current vac gets wedged under our coffee table all the time

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I have the 1st model when it was under Etekcity vacuum. I can definitely do a fair comparison between the two models :wink:

PS: My 6 year old still likes to ride it :smiley:

1 Like

Any idea why it’s only on Amazon and there is nothing on the official website?

1 Like

Because they are horrible at updating their own website and focus more on marketing and improving products.

1 Like

So I shouldn’t be worried about it…?

Nope and it’ll likely pop up on the website soon.

Update: RoboVac 30 receives an average of 4.6 :star: from its first five reviews

Update: The answer to my question has been listed on the Amazon listing.

Stays Within Borders: Specialized dual-Hall Sensors detect Boundary Strips to ensure RoboVac only cleans the areas you want.

Does any of the bots show up under the PowerUser program? I’ve never seen one.

You will only ever see Anker products if you have not applied and been approved for other brands. But I have been approved for all the brands and I have never see a robovac pop up

Oh wow, guess I wasn’t approved for other brands.

You need to apply to them, go to the power user page and apply for other brands

I did… months ago… I’l have to email marketing.