I am a new member and I would like to know a little more about this company. I would like someone to help me out on a few things. how do I enter contest? how do I know if I was chose to test? I would like to get to know some of you on here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome Jimmy! I’ve been here about three months and this community is awesome! You will definitely feel welcome! The input to this forum is great, many contributors know what they are talking about! Welcome once again!

2 Likes

Welcome. I recommend getting some points by asking and commenting in the forum, then use your points in the PowerDraw.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club! :sunglasses::smile:

1 Like

welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and crazy world of Anker fanatics @Jimmy_Farmer

A number of your questions can be found under these threads (they are worth a look to help you off on the right foot)

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

4 Likes

Hi Jimmy,

Nice to meet you! For your question, I think you are attending some product testing event. We will formally announce the winners below the original thread. After we announce the testing winners, they will get a confirmation email from us to submit their shipping address, then they just need to wait for the prize to arrive.:grin:

Hope this answer can help you.:tongue:

2 Likes

Hi @Jimmy_Farmer - the best way to win is to keep on posting on a daily basis, earn points, and use them to participate in auctions or powerdraw. than, if you’re here regularly, you will see chances to win other prizes in forum activities as they appear.

Each of use is unique, so you should scroll through and look at some of our posts. We’re from all around the world and have different interests that are all somehow connected by Anker. Of course, you can always reply to our threads, which gives us points and bucks just like it does to you!

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the Anker community @Jimmy_Farmer! :smile:

2 Likes

Always nice to see someone new - with a very personal hello !

1 Like

Welcome here!

Welcome along to the mad house :yum:

1 Like

I’ve just decided this should be a standard greeting gif for new members.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome

1 Like