New colors

Anker should add more color choices for their wireless audio products. Like blue or red earbuds :wink:

@AnkerOfficial Please add this. Rocking red earbuds would be so cool :sunglasses:

Even samsung has their wireless earbuds in different colors. Give us more choice to fit our personal styles

3 Likes

I donā€™t own any soundcore earbuds but this would be great! Always good to have more color options

1 Like

The right red and the left blue earbud will never connect! :rofl:

3 Likes

I can see more varied colours going down well in certain markets @Corwin_Davis_Khoe :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yea expect to see future threads titled that way :rofl:

1 Like

More color choices would be nice even though Iā€™ll probably stick with black

1 Like

Historically, Anker only added colours to mature products, as a way to entice interest.

Historically, Anker charged more for other than the original colours.

So there is $ consequence and need for patience.

I donā€™t see why they charge more. But I think they should come out with ā€œlaunch specialā€ color for limited quantity and/or time. As long as the color isnā€™t super bright and slightly muted (navy blue, etc.) they would sell pretty well. Missed a good chance with Life Q30 launch

1 Like

There isnā€™t a reason why other than the consumer chooses to.

By definition if you care about color more, then you care about something else less, such as price. Colours are more expensive because the person buying them is willing to pay more.

I just pick the cheapest colour.

2 Likes

Same here. I prefer white but if black is on sale, why not? Iā€™m saving money for same product (most of the time unlike Liberty Air or Air 2 since one of them is different)

1 Like

I know the ask is for buds but as a read-across just to show an observation

image image

Picking other than black is about 1/3rd higher priceā€¦
The market would not allow an item to be higher cost, unless people paid a higher cost - otherwise the inventory would stay up and the item risks aging and then canā€™t be sold as too old. So people who prefer colours must be paying a higher price because they want to.

2 Likes

Such ones?

3 Likes

Even samsungā€™s buds plus is selling really well and has classy cool colors. Yellow or dark red would look so nice

1 Like

The SoundBuds Curve were previously available in several colors, but it looks like only black is available right now. :confounded:

2 Likes

But if such colors are available, there should be the luxury version created also! :joy:

rubin

3 Likes

Nice bit of additional bling Franz.
Not quite my style :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

I am sure Paul.
But who knows, may be Elton likes! :rofl:

2 Likes

I can understand why there is a lack of colors. It will be whether the consumer will buy the new colors.

Here is a good exampleā€¦ Zune 30 gig was ready to come out with a new version. The average a sell price close to 200. This one black Friday everybody had a sell on the brown Zunes from 70 to 90 dollars. The brown did not sale well.

I will say that has been an awesome product. I think I bought that in 2007 give or take a year and that device is still working. The battery life is insane

2 Likes