New Anker USB-C 521 Nano Pro Dual Charger Problems

Hey guys,

Pictured below is the products I ordered last week and I was really looking forward to using them as my experience with Anker in the past has been amazing and I can never fault it. especially the charging cables that I tend to use. However since purchasing this nano pro, the device hasn’t lived up the experience I was hoping for, I got advertised that this would charge my iphone 13 pro max fast and probably faster than I was experiencing previously with just some random iphone charger I have had for years through a few generations of IPhone now… Like today for example my iphone died which it hardly does as I am quite knto charging it when I need to etc and I plugged my iphone into the usb c to lightning cable anker one which is powered by the nano pro charger, I was downstairs for an hour leaving it to charge and I came back up to the device still saying it hasn’t got enough charge but it is connected and power was running through to the phone.

I just thought it might be easier to come here to ask for advice or ask if anyone else has experienced this before I have to contact support about it, I can show below what I have ordered to make sure I have not been an idiot…

Thanks in advance

-Danny

2f29ba8d953ebe34f7491aa75fbf064c

You should start a request to the support as well.

May be someone has an answer for you here at the forum.
Sorry I don’t.

But don’t worry at all :
Those are brand new items so you are under warranty.

Is there a possibility for you to test the charger/cable with another device?
Acting this way you might find out if the charger/cable is defective.

1 Like

Thanks for such a quick response

Whilst I finished typing this up I thought I might as well try maybe a different socket in my house and it does seem to have picked up, and the plug does feel more warm when using right now. I will continue to test, I think ultimately the best test would be to kill my iphone again (run it to 0%) and try to charge with this device/cables on a different socket and see if we get another outcome. Anymore experiments you got in mind?

Sorry, I am not using an Iphone and this special cable to charge.
But I have such a little charger, its the “weak” version and I use it to charge
USB-C items,
The charger is getting warm, but not hot.

You might do more testings and tell us here if you found out what is wrong.
There are many “links” in that testing chain.
(Dont forget to clean the socket of your phone as well (debris) ) :wink:

It is hard to tell if it’s the cable or the charger at fault. But it is more likely the cable.

Do you have a different cable? C-L type.

Have you check for lint on your iPhone’s port? Or lint in the cable connection itself? I’ve come across lint in my ports before and that may be a factor. Also, I do notice that my iPhone will charge slower with a longer cable. I prefer 3ft cables overall. I don’t know if that would really make a difference but something to consider? If you’re still having issues, like @Chiquinho said, contact Anker support. I had one of my USB-C cables go bad after a year and they replaced it with no fuss. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like one of the items is faulty

Some of my lower cost 6ft cables do charge slower. I use 6ft cable to keep a charged item charged but use shorter cables to charge.

2 Likes

I never mind the length.
There is time for my charging.
No hurry.:smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing