New Anker Logo on Community Page

This is what i thought of at first glance.

I think it’s pretty cool though. Putting our heads together, unity candles. ya know!

4 Likes

really liked the old one but probably just need to get used to the new one. Wish they would have depicted an Anker

Let’s just say it’s in style for 2017 :grin:

1 Like

OK, I read the post a bit closer…This is just the forum/community logo :slight_smile:
so I am assuming it is not going on to the product??

Not certain, they might just be testing out logos for reaction. A survey was sent out via email a month or so ago about logos and which of 6 was preferred. Response might have been low (no prizes for completing) so they might be running them through the community for more feedback…just a thought anyhoo

1 Like

I think it’s a great logo for showing that we come up with ideas when we put our heads together. :grin:

3 Likes

Not sold on this. My first reaction was that it looked like a geometric compass,and geometry was by far my least favorite math class.

I’m not a fan of this logo. I get that it’s 2 people putting their heads together but I think it would look even better if they were holding hands too. Thus, representing unity of minds and ideas. I guess I want it to look more like an A.

It looks a little bit like a sports stick man figure but i have to say the original Anker logo is a lot better !

I don’t recall getting a survey for this. All I’ve gotten was one for support satisfaction :thinking:…Which I completed

I don’t really get the new logos relevence to Anker, but I’ve seen worse.

The new one does remind me of this though :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here…

1 Like

Same thoughts here. I also saw the logo at the bottom of anker.com as a entrance to this forum. I actually think this one is nice. It’s more related to a forum, a place to communicate and interact.

1 Like

I like it! I think it does a good job representing the collaboration of this forum.

2 Likes

Look dope.

1 Like

this looks really cool! makes it unique and stand out

4 Likes

I’d taken it to be the new forum logo and not a replacement for the main Anker one (which I did complete a survey on if memory serves me right - which it rarely does these days). Anyway, as a forum logo, it’s good and as stated above, does look like people coming together and having their say (it’s in a speach bubble/square). So I get it and I like it :slight_smile:
Is the thinking to come up with logo’s / graphics for other areas of the main site (like support etc)?
That would make an interesting topic :grinning:

1 Like

I prefer the old one.

1 Like

5 Likes