New Anker Logo on Community Page

Was wondering what you guys and gals think about Anker’s new forum logo? When I first logged on this morning I was wondering what it was, new menu, a link to another site…just didn’t associate it being ‘Ankers’ symbol.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

Hi everyone, we would like to hear your thoughts on our new community LOGO! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I was about to ask where this logo was until I refreshed for the 100th time lol

I suppose it means all of “us” coming to a point? Idk but it looks sweet. Keeping the same blue too I suppose, can’t tell for sure I’m partially colored blind :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thought the same. Frankly I’d like it to be more “A”-ish as I identify that with Anker. What is this new one trying to express? 2 bodies in 1 head? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reminded me a bit of the Krypton Factor logos of the early 90’s :grin:

2 Likes

In the first impression, the logo has caught my attention, I think it has been a good change, it is open to new perspectives

3 Likes

Looks like two people sharing good ideas

3 Likes

At a first glance, it’s hard to predict what it represents, but looking up closely; you’ll see it represents people. That’s just my take on it!

3 Likes

I don’t get it. In my opinion that dot should be in between the two sticks to at least look like A.

1 Like

This is what i thought of at first glance.

I think it’s pretty cool though. Putting our heads together, unity candles. ya know!

4 Likes

really liked the old one but probably just need to get used to the new one. Wish they would have depicted an Anker

Let’s just say it’s in style for 2017 :grin:

1 Like

OK, I read the post a bit closer…This is just the forum/community logo :slight_smile:
so I am assuming it is not going on to the product??

Not certain, they might just be testing out logos for reaction. A survey was sent out via email a month or so ago about logos and which of 6 was preferred. Response might have been low (no prizes for completing) so they might be running them through the community for more feedback…just a thought anyhoo

1 Like

I think it’s a great logo for showing that we come up with ideas when we put our heads together. :grin:

3 Likes

Not sold on this. My first reaction was that it looked like a geometric compass,and geometry was by far my least favorite math class.

I’m not a fan of this logo. I get that it’s 2 people putting their heads together but I think it would look even better if they were holding hands too. Thus, representing unity of minds and ideas. I guess I want it to look more like an A.

It looks a little bit like a sports stick man figure but i have to say the original Anker logo is a lot better !

I don’t recall getting a survey for this. All I’ve gotten was one for support satisfaction :thinking:…Which I completed