New Anker fan.....and forum member

I’m now a converted Anker fan!

Since I bought my first Anker product I was blown away by the quality I got for the price. If I need anything now I always check to see if Anker sell it first.

I own
2 powerbanks
2 lightening cables
6 pack of micro USB leads
SoundBud Flows
SoundCore Boost

Only one slight issue with a 10ft lightning lead but Anker sorted out for me in super quick time and sent another straight out to me.

I just hope the Anker name gets better known in the UK. I’m always singing their praises to friends a family but they’re reluctant to buy as it’s now ‘known’ name…yet. I have managed to get a friend to buy some products but only after showing him mine.

Keep up the good work Anker and I’m sure you’ll become a household name here in the UK.

12 Likes

Whenever friends are asking me if I know what a good brand for cables or cases is I’m always telling them about Anker as they simply cannot be beat!

If I had a pound for everytime I name dropped Anker I’d probably have enough money for my DJI Mavic :joy:

6 Likes

I’m after a Mavic Air at some point…would be good to see what Anker could come up with if they decided to enter the drone market!

Hi my friend!

Welcome to join the community! I hope I could often hear your mind here.:grin:

I’m glad to know you recommend your products to your friends! We will keep move on and increase our reputations in the UK!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Andrew_Bellhouse :thumbsup: You’ve just entered the world of Anker fanatics :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome along @Andrew_Bellhouse

Give it time and watch your product collection grow and grow. Especially now that Anker is expanding through its affiliated companies.

Good to see another UK member :slight_smile:

I have told family, friends and work colleagues about Anker products slowly but surely converting them to the light :slight_smile: They will soon be able to change their packaging to say “America and UK’s leading USB charging brand” :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome, @Andrew_Bellhouse!

3 Likes

Welcome to the fandom @Andrew_Bellhouse I promise we are all not a lil mad here and rather helpful

3 Likes

Welcome abored and hope you stay. :sunglasses::sunglasses::smiley::smiley::raised_hands::clap:
This comunity is very helpful and welcoming

Love Anker as well. Best customer service ever!! :raised_hands:

A moment of silence :hushed::hushed: for our new member

2 Likes

Welcome to the boards.

A lot of us on this board (at least the regulars) are big fans of Anker. I’ve been a fan for over two years. For it was getting my first powercore and being able to charge my phone throughout the day on a hiking trip without worry of killing my phone.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family!

2 Likes

Thanks all for welcoming me to the forums. Looking forward to hearing from different people and helping out where I can.

3 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of Anker. I’m sure you will convert all your friends and family when they see the quality and savings like I did. Cool profile pic btw.

2 Likes

Welcome ! To the forum

Welcome to community. The Soundcore Boost is the best BT speaker I’ve ever used. Easily better than the JawBone, JBL, and Beats models I’ve demoed.

1 Like