Nebula Survey

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :+1:

Looking forward to another awesome portable projector from Nebula!

Well technically you’re astronomy analogies are way off. Nebula used to be all things fuzzy but now are what is in our Galaxy vs Pulsar and Andromeda are different galaxies.

If you wanted to sub-product off a Nebula brand, you’d need to use say Orion, Crab, Oyster, Horsehead, etc.

I’d let you get away with Supernova as they usually form Nebula.

4 Likes

Orion is a great name :+1:

Brands need easier names for users to be able to pronounce… if the names are tough, no matter if the products are awesome, these do not resonate with users… (my thoughts… not generalizing)

1 Like

True and I agree :100:

When will you be letting us know about the new product??:sunglasses:

As soon as the Nebula team let me know :wink: I don’t have much information regarding the new products either lol

1 Like

Any updates :wink:?

Yes, the names are Nebula Solar and Nebula Solar Portable (battery-powered), so it seems they went against the results of the second survey question. They are both white in color. More details to follow soon…

1 Like

Lol I don’t think anybody guessed that name

1 Like

Most importantly will it be 1080p??

1 Like

Stay tuned for additional information coming soon.

1 Like

When soon?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A month or two?

Ok thanks. My birthday is October :joy::tada::tada:

1 Like

UPDATE

Nebula is developing four new models:

• Vega
  • Vega Portable
  • Solar
  • Solar Portable

Note: Although a majority of community members thought that “Vega” seemed more “high-end,” Solar is likely the more premium model.

Stay tuned for additional information coming soon…

@Tim_Gunther – FYI

2 Likes

Any August update?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Are you ready, @Tim_Gunther? :grin:

Nebula Solar is 1080p Full HD!

2 Likes

Hallelujah!!! Thanks for the info :wink:

1 Like

And ANSI Lumens?
This could get very interesting!

There is an inherent law of this universe that means you must make heat to change the state of something, so to flip a pixel in an LED or laser, so everything you do to increase screen resolution forces more heat, means more cooling meaning must be physically larger, or must use higher air velocity cooling.

So that resolution necessarily means either large or noisy.

We obviously need the units seeded with testers who do proper reviews. :slight_smile: