Nebula Cosmos: Launch Day Has Arrived (UK & US only)

The day has finally come, Nebula fans!

Nebula Cosmos, our 1080p home cinema with Dolby Digital Plus, is now available on Amazon.

It’s been a long journey, one that many of you have been a part of since the launch of Cosmos’s Kickstarter way back in October 2019. It’s been far from plain sailing, with the global pandemic affecting our manufacturing schedule and forcing us to push back the launch date multiple times.

Still, thanks to the hard work and dedication of everyone across the Nebula family, we’re proud to finally bring Cosmos 1080p to you all.

If you’re not familiar with Cosmos, here’s a quick rundown of all the features we’ve packed into this powerhouse of a home cinema.

Cosmos features a 1080p Full HD image with a brightness of 900 ANSI lumens and a total max image size of 150 inches, larger than almost any commercially-available TV. That image is further enhanced by HDR10 and HLG, the latter of which upscales non-HDR content in realtime.

But the image is only a part of the cinematic experience. That’s why we’ve out outfitted Cosmos with dual 10W speakers and Dolby Digital Plus, so you can experience a sensational audio experience that perfectly compliments the visuals.

And that’s not all. With Android TV 9.0 built into the device, you’ll have access to thousands of movies, shows, app, games, and more right from the moment you switch on Cosmos and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network.

If you’re ready to experience the ultimate all-in-1 1080p home cinema, head straight on over to Amazon and use the code COSMOS111 to get $80 off Cosmos 1080p.

But make sure you hurry. The offer ends August 10th, 2020.

Team Nebula

8 Likes

I wish i could afford 700 dollars for a projector, good deal for those in the market though. I’m loving the 900 ansi lumen

3 Likes

Looks a beast, stylish one at that :star_struck:

Likewise not currently in my price bracket with daily bills and other commitments :frowning: Maybe one day :slight_smile:

Good deal! Already have my expensive toy coming up with the PS5 haha. Wife would kill me if I tried to tact on a projector too :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

For a second I thought it was a robovac

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a combination :rofl:

1 Like

Lol the shape of it threw me off

2 Likes

Great news on Cosmos Launch, and a great deal :clap: I think I will need to wait to get that kind of a money :slight_smile:

This is great news!

@ikari04warrior Hahahaha :joy::joy::+1: That’s how I thought too when the Nebula team was introducing this projector to me

Glad you know your limitations :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
Can we please get any type of reply or comment from you on Kickstarter? I have backed many of your products, and it has been great. However, this has been the worse in communication ever… I understand there are delays with Covid, but taking the time to just send an update is crucial, to your fans and supporters. After this, I don’t feel comfortable backing anything from Nebula/Anker, and probably won’t unless I see a change in how this company upholds themselves.

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of the other Kickstarter backers who feel abandoned by Anker on this project.

Hi @jose23 @D_Kline,

Sorry for the late update on Kickstarter.
We’ve started reaching out to our Nebula Cosmos backers, please check your email for tracking information.
If you haven’t received the tracking number, please email us at support@seenebula.com, our customer service representative will offer the number to you.
Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

FedEx doesn’t have the number you gave me in their system 475552442074. I understand the project was delayed in part due to COVID, but I think you should apologize much more directly for how you’ve made those early contributors feel. One of the benefits of Kickstarter is an expectation that you’re getting early access but that’s gone now that anyone can get a regular Cosmos through Amazon at their door as early as today.

Also, continuing to fail to address what the situation is with Cosmos Max backers and the drop from Bluetooth 5.0 to 4.2. all of this is engagement and questions backers have shared on Kickstarter and that have been left unanswered.

ouch too rich for my blood but looks very good for a projector

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one :rofl:

Hi @jose23,

We’re sincerely sorry you still haven’t received your Cosmos / Cosmos Max projector.
We’ve disabled the Amazon listings as soon as we were aware of the shipping issue, so we can fulfill our promise to Kickstarter backers. The US and UK Amazon listings will not reopen until Kickstarter backers receive their projectors.
Sorry again for the shipment delay, and thank you for your understanding.