Nebula capsule battery life

The battery from my capsule drains faster than it charges during use.
I think this started after the latest update…
Charging during non use is considerably slower as well…

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that for you. I can not help but I would say contact Anker support as they may already know from other reports and can probably help with this issue.

As recommended by @Duane_Lester reaching out to support@seenebula.com would most likely be your best option based on what you have described.

1 Like

Nebula capsule (Original) upon full charge run Approximately for 4 hours 10 min, I tested this yesterday :blush:

This is for standard setting. How fast does your Nebula Capsule discharge? What is the update version you have?

Dear,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

In this case, please further update the firmware to the latest version to see if the problem remains. In addition, kindly try a different QC wall charger and micro USB cable to charge it to see how it works in case the issue is with the charging accessories.

However, if the issue persists, please go ahead to contact our customer support team at support@seenebula.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Anker Community Team

2 Likes

Did OP ever get this resolved? Just updated my capsule I and although plugged in, with charging indicator, it does not gain any percentages - that is while turned off. while on, it just drains even while plugged in

Fa few days after my message a new update became available and soon after that another update.
These two updates have resolved the issue for me.

I also changed my charger which helpt speed up the charging process. So, no doubt this participated somewhat in the problem.

Very rarely, while running plugged in, the counter might drop slightly below 100%.

I appreciate the reply… this all started happening for me just now AFTER updating the system (first time using it this year really). I’ve tried different cables as well as power banks :(. Thanks anyways!

I have used nebula first time in season. Nebula went down within 2,5 hours of use. When I turned it on last time it showed 27% and after boot it said bellow 2% and turned off. I have put it onto the original charger and cable and after 12hours of charging it won’t go pass 82%. Please help.

From my experience, after 2 years of regular weekly (sometimes daily) use the battery stops working, which makes the projector stop working as well since plugging it in does not resolve the issue. There is no chance to replace it because Anker does not provide replacement batteries nor instructions on how to replace it yourself.

This is an important issue to consider before buying any Anker product of this kind because the product price is not particulary low to justify this short life span. Whereas I appreciate Anker’s creative and innovative products, in the 21st century we cannot afford electronic products whose warranty is 1 year and they don’t last beyond 3 years (and cannot be repaired!).

2 Likes