My topic was removed without reason?!

Shhhh, @joshuad11 is underage :grin:. No need to tempt him :joy:

2 Likes

Nah, really? :grin:

More of an observation experience…to see how many start to complain as it snowballs :wink:

1 Like

That’s brilliant

1 Like

Dunkel is my favorite type of beer!!! My brand is Erdinger. A buddy of mine went to Germany and brought back my most delicious favorite beer about a decade ago! Fortunate enough they sell it here at BevMo! (popular liquor store)

1 Like

The next visit to München?
We meet!
Prost!

1 Like

Yes Sir!!! I would be honored!

I see @ndalby’s efforts have been completely undone. :joy:

Let’s keep any further beer discussions here: :wink:

1 Like

Wait your in Staten Island???

Yes! Right at Fort Wadsworth. I’ll be here until middle of May…

Neil is busy with this rucksack! :grinning:

3 Likes

Does that mean we can do anything without anyone to stop us? Or will @TechnicallyWell stop all the fun? :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmmm! Think I am ready for that free hot drink! What about you all? (getting back on topic)

I’ve been called a party-pooper in the past… :joy:

5 Likes

Nope…we’re watching but while you guys are chatting here it’s culling new topics being made of a similar vain :wink:

3 Likes

No risk no fun! :joy:

As soon as you said you were in New York and there was a Tim hortons I knew it had to be in Staten Island there one down the block from my school. Had Timbits the other day for the first time and they were actually pretty good. Timbits are like their version of munchkins

Thanks @ktkundy ! I haven’t really tried them out yet. I will go sometime this week. BUT I have been to Royal Crown, Delfontes, Tony’s Brick Oven Pizza, Pronto, Blu, and a couple of other restaurants. I love the hero sandwiches, especially the Chicken Cutlet with peppers & mutz. This is my favorite part of coming over to work here, which is the food!

Did you get a chance to go to Tim hortons?

I’m leaving (as I mentioned) so I probably won’t be on the community today or tomorrow lol. Farewell!

No, I actually did not go but I will be back there in July. Kinda hard to get everybody on board with a certain breakfast spot. My crew usually likes going to get bagel breakfast sandwiches. There is a superette store in Staten Island (B.Maggio’s Superette & Hot Bagels) that has great bagel sandwiches, so next time I’m there I’ll go by myself to Tim Hortons.

1 Like

i had timbits the other day for the first time and was surprised how good they actually are.

1 Like