My review of the Anker power Extend strip 12

Hello Anker fans. It took me a while but turns out the amazon dudes left my package in the wrong house and well, here I am. Thankfully my neighbor gave me my package. This is like my first review in so long! I think I have lost my touch so take it easy. :slight_smile:

I want to be quick to the point. The box is neat and very well packaged but honestly Anker is known for that in my honest opinion so I’ll cut to chase because well… The box in my house goes straight to the recycle bin.

In side the box you get a nice little manual that tells you all about the product, safety, and regulations (important). Be sure to pay attention as it tells you all about the surge features which I find neat because I mainly plan on keeping my MSI gaming laptop connected to it along with my Google nest hub and phone. Of course other random gizmos too like a fan, two fans, and heck maybe my nintendo switch! :stuck_out_tongue:

The product itself has a lot of plug in options, like a lot. I feel almost spoiled because I have never in my life have had a cord with this many plug in options! It is almost a sin to have so many empty slots. I will however get to the cons and pros of the product.

Pros:

• Lots of spots to plug in your electronics, especially the ones with weird plugs like routers and such
  • Dual surge protection feature
  • angled plug in
  • grounded protection icon that tells you if it is working properly with ground.
  • Long cord
  • Width is slight more than that of a SIM card tray (T-Mobile).
  • Lays flat on a tablet

Cons:

• The product feels very fragile, almost as if it would break if dropped. Be sure to secure it properly if mounting.

I have been using it a whole day while gaming with my family on mine-craft, running background applications, watching videos on my google nest hub, and even charging my galaxy s20 Ultra. It gave no hesitation proving its power. I even felt a little risky and plugged in my window AC to see if it would trip, but no issues occurred.

This is the first Anker extension product I have used, well any of this type other than my normal 4 to 6 outlets. I feel pretty comfortable, Just be sure to mount it securely because I still feel that the casing could be more sturdy. overall, I would definitely recommend it.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your review!! Glad you like it! And nice to have you back :wink::wink: