My Moto Instashare Projector review from Anker Forums is on the first page of Google results!

I was going through some of my old reviews looking for material and noticed I had a post with a high view rate. It was a review of the Moto Mods Instashare projector (in tandem with the SoundCore Boost). Here’s the original post:

Anyway, I got to wondering why it had so many views, so I googled “moto mods instashare projector review” and, sure enough, it’s the 8th result!

I guess Anker has pretty good SEO for this forum, but I was surprised to see how far this post had gone!

Has anyone else had one of their posts get lots of attention? I’m curious to see if others have had high level Google results for this forum. It’s cool ot think we have a plac eon the map here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Glad to see this! You did a very great job in product reviewing! Hope there will be more and more good quality reviews in the community and being spread out through the whole internet as well :wink:.

2 Likes

Hmm maybe I should start reviewing products. But congrats on your nice review

Congrats buddy!! That is awesome. Well done. :clap:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Product link & key words selection is very important for SEO.:nerd:

2 Likes

@ryandhazen Congrats fella :thumbsup:

congrats!!! well deserved

Congrats man keep up the great work

Thanks all! We should all keep posting and making Anker a hub for techie people on the web!

3 Likes

Hey that’s cool and grats.

If you look up my Soundcore Liberty Air review, my video review is #1

6 Likes

That’s AWESOME! Nice work @elmo41683 - congratulations!

3 Likes

If you get famous guys don’t forget about us! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow shows Anker really is going places and that our forum reviews do make a difference

2 Likes

nice jobs on those reviews @elmo41683 and @ryandhazen

3 Likes

Nice work @ryandhazen @elmo41683

3 Likes

Great job @elmo41683 and @ryandhazen :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great job ! Well done !