My Liberty 2 pro has issues when making voice calls

Hi, I bought this 2 days back. It sounds amazing when listening to music. But when I make call, it sounds feeble and sound keep connecting and disconnecting on left earbud. Did troubleshooting in all possible ways but no luck.

1 Like

Hi @BINU1 I would recommend you perform a reset on the Liberty 2 Pro

Follow the steps here:

1. Forget the pairing record on your device, turn off the Bluetooth and turn in on again to pair it with your earbuds.

2. Place the earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case open, tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both the earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times. This will clear the pairing information and restart automatically.

3. Try to pair again with your mobile, with the Liberty 2 Pro case open try the pairing, there will be a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Please select “pair”.

4. If issue continues, try to pair them with another device / another mobile and see if the issue resolve.

Also write to Soundcore Support Service@soundcore.com

Hi @BINU1 Have you resolved your issue? I have a similar if not exactly the same issue. Would be good to find out how you resolved it.
Thanks

I still have the issue. Now I’m kind of used to it. Using another earphone for phone calls, Liberty2 Pro only for listening music. Thanks.