My Favorite Anker Product on Sale

Purchase this now! It’s my favorite Anker product and the price has come WAY down:

07%20PM

Here is a metering test I did on this product a while back:

And my review video:

I have had this for years and I still use it all the time. Strongest recommendations.

9 Likes

Ooooh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this but it looks awesome! Especially if you like to be outside a lot like hiking or camping, this can become really useful.

1 Like

Nice video review!

1 Like

I have one and it was around this price. Definitely handy as a backup

Great deal and great review @gAnkster :+1:t2:

Hi Ryan, how goes it in Helena MT?

I also have this solar panel, I see our chat over 2 years ago on the ideal Powercore to pair it with and it makes me think if Anker is going to keep doing Solar they really need to up the Power output modulation. Dual 10W out requires effectively dual 10W input and the general trend is to PD or IQ3, even if only 18W.

I still have my Powercore 26800 with dual 10W input and so it would be what I’d pair with it to make the most effective use of any strong sunshine. You paired with the 20000 dual 10W input.

There’s no harm in just 10W output, imperfect sun will give that, but you’re not 100% using all the solar energy in perfect sun conditions, you’d need a 2nd device like a phone or a flashlight or something. It averages 14W output in good sun.

Hallo,
great to see you.
Greetings from München.
Not caught by “the virus” already .
I am immune (Bockbier)! :joy:

1 Like

@gAnkster Thanks for the great Thorough review I will definitely be picking one up if not 2 for the kids and I. Perfect addition for camping… :+1:

1 Like

Things are good in Helena! Way too hot for February, though. It should be below 10 but its over 50 outside :(.

You’re right about the actual output of this device / input of battery, So I really only need the one solar panel to fully power that battery. Howe er, I’ve gotten into the habit of havin two of these 21w panels and plugging devices into the other. ie. one panel has the 20000 and the other has headlamp / torch / earbuds / speakers, etc.

1 Like

Thanks @chiquinho! Nice to see you too. My kids did catch the flu so I’ve been home with them this week, but no corona virus yet!

1 Like