My Anker speaker’s power light stays solid red

I just got my anker speaker yesterday and played music on it a few times that day.Then, out of no where, the power button turned red and I couldn’t do nothing on the speaker. It can’t even connect to Bluetooth, play music, and I don’t know whether this light means it’s on or off! Someone please reply because I just got this and it’s already not working

2 Likes

Hi @Brian114
Few things that might help, but was it fully charged when your started using it?
To soft reset a SoundCore speaker you can hold the power button down for 4 seconds.
A hard reset can be achieved by pressing the power button and bass up button for a few seconds.
Also, try putting it on charge for a few hours and see if additional charge breaks it out of it current state.
You can contact support@anker.com for help.

Let me know how you get on.

I’m not sure if it was fully charged before but I let it sit on the charger for a couple of hours and it’s still red.

1 Like

Hmmm, tried the reset options?
If that doesn’t work drop a message to the support email address and see if they can offer any further help.

1 Like

Yes , I have tried resetting and it is not do able

1 Like

You might contact the support as @paulstevenewing mentioned.
There should be help.

1 Like

Hey bud I had the same exact problem and I got it fixed by doing the hard reset. I pushed the power button first, then I pushed the bass and + button at the same time and held it in for a few seconds. Hopefully you already got it fixed and if hopefully this helps you

1 Like