My Anker Soundcore Boost Is Rattling

Please help!!! My Soundcore Boost is rattling when low bass frequencies are being play? I dont know whats the problem? I found a video on youtube with the same problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPL2xJyos0&t=254s

This is a software problem.
The speaker tries to reproduce those special low frequencies by software.
I corrected that via eq, all perfect now.

1 Like

@Chiquinho is probably correct (as usual) but it may be damaged. I got one a while back that made a rattling noise, but mine was caused by the passive radiator hitting the grill. So I spoke to ANKER about it and they fixed it right away. If your speaker has more than an EQ problem then I would contact ANKER support.

1 Like

Rattle noise? What is it?
Diagnosis from far away, without hearing, impossible.
Best would be a sound recording.

1 Like

@Project_Zombie I would suggest reaching out to service@soundcore.com with a video clip of the rattle issue you are having, while the equalizer settings maybe playing some part here, if the rattle is the same as the YouTube example you have provided I would lean more towards a hardware defect (had this speaker and never encountered the same).

That was a problem with the first boost I got, it was defective. Past about 15% volume the passive radiators on the front and back would start hitting the grill of the speaker.

OK : “Shake, Rattle and Roll” :wink:

1 Like