Must haves for your car

Also, is your email registered with Anker so you get information on their latest products and any possible promos? I am and that’s how I discovered Roav. In addition, I’m pretty sure there are a couple of videos on YouTube featuring it and there is also I website (that I cannot recall right off of the top of my head) that had more information regarding it! Enjoy Anker if you’re new!

I do have my email registered and all of that (for anker and roav) … i have been using anker for quite a while now and love their stuff :slight_smile:

I love my Anker jump start car battery pack. It had saved me earlier in year when car battery died on my car. I posted about the experience in Facebook and some people were saying it would not work on bigger engine. So on Friday after Thanksgiving, my Tahoe truck would not start up (battery lasted over 8 years). Left it until Monday to take to replace and at that point nothing electrical was working on truck. I connected my Anker jump start battery, started the truck and left to store to get replacement. I LOVE my Anker jump start battery. Oh, and in a pinch it serves as a flashlight and can charge your phone too if you get caught without charge on the street. Since it has paid for itself already, I will be getting 2nd one for Christmas to keep one in each vehicle. I have the other car chargers in both cars by Anker but have to say that the car battery charger is top of my list.

I have the PowerDrive 2. Definitely every car needs a fast car charger.

And I like to have a folding knife in reach in each of my cars. Just a precaution. You never know what you can get into lol

If you have a QC compatible device, I would strongly recommend the PowerDrive Speed 2. It is Anker’s best charger for the car. If all you have is an iPhone/iPad and don’t foresee ever needing to charge anyone’s Android phone, then this one should do. Hope this helps!