Must haves for your car

What are some items from Anker that you always have in your car?

I always have a car charger and the air vent mount for my phone as well as the jumper cable power supply.

1 Like

Definitely a 2 port car charger for either multiple devices or people. And it has to be a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 for me so I can use fast charging when I’m charging up my Galaxy S6. :slight_smile:

I have a few Anker essentials in my 2002 4Runner.

1- 4-Port USB Car Charger (previous generation but works great)
2- 3ft. Powerline+ Micro USB cable x 3
3- 3ft. Powerline+ USB-C cable, x 1
4- Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount

I got an extra set of adhesive magnets for both of my phones and my wife’s on Amazon.com as Anker doesn’t make extra adhesives.

Definitley braided USB charge cables

Oh I forgot to mention that I obviously have Anker’s braided cables as well. I have my micro USB one and then a lightning and USB-C as a backup for friends

That is a great idea with getting extra magnets on amazon! I hadn’t thought about that. Now I can use it with different cases. Thanks for the idea

1 Like

Two port charger (just updated to the PowwrDrive Speed 2 - it is great!)
Couple of cables,
My old astro battery pack
Air vent holder

Next on the list is probably the flash light, and if I can confirm the jump start battery pack works in my car then that. If it is even available in the UK yet!

definitely the car charger and if you needed it, the SoundSync Drive

The jump start battery pack should work with any car as long as you have a normal car battery. It works for my Mustang perfectly fine

1 Like

That’s good to know, I’ve got a Ford focus so probably a similar set up in regards to the battery.

yep, should be fine. the jump starter has a 400A peak so it should work with most batteries to give them the juice to start. plus the flashlight/car charger in the jump starter a nice plus to have the thing in your trunk or on the floor in your back seat.

Glad to help. :grin: Here’s a link to the magnets I purchased. They work as good as the one that comes with the Anker mount.

Adhesive Metal Plates

The Car Starter is in my car all the time now. I also use it to power my phone if i need to.

1 Like

Right there with you!

I need one of these

thank you very much!

I think the new PowerDrive 2 would be useful though I don’t have one.

Anker is launching a new product called Roav soon you can learn more about it.

i know, i posted this topic about it to see what people had to say
http://community.anker.com/t/thoughts-opinions-ideas-on-roav-open-discussion-suggestions/2614

Cool! That’s great. Any luck?