Multiple cables in one

Does anyone know if anker makes a cable that has all of them in one. Kind of like the one chafon has?

If they don’t I really think they should look into it! It would definitely be a great addition to anyone’s every day carry!
Hopefully they will make one soon! @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

I don’t think we have this by far, but thanks for the suggestion, I’ll deliver it to our team. :grin:

3 Likes

It would be convenient at least usb-c micro usb and lightning the only problem is if the usb-c draws more voltage for PD then you might fry your other devices connected to the other heads.

1 Like

Something like this would be really useful for travel! I could reduce my current snake pit of cables and not worry so much about forgetting which product has which connector.

1 Like

No but genius idea :raised_hands::clap:

I bought this brand, it works well but feels cheap. Would love to get one made by Anker, you guys make quality products! Hopefully they will make one!

An emergency / spare / backup possibly but every solder is a source of unreliability and that is one very complex solder where all the cables meet. For your primary expected to be reliable cable go with simple and specific to your device.

1 Like

I’ve used similar design they work ok but get annoying after a while. I wouldn’t buy it. As @nigelhealy said it might make a useful back up or travel cable to limit weight on a flight. But all those lines of solder will cause the cable to fail faster than a standard cable.