Mother’s Day Special | Use PowerBucks to Get Her a Gift!

OH ya, true, it’s time for the announcement !

They aren’t answering because there is no good answer. I’ve noticed this happening a lot on the community… not just from the admins either

Ankerofficial is online now, we should hear something shortly :+1:

2 Likes

They missed the envelope with the winner’s names :grin: and making another one with my name and yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So, sit tight, it’s on the way

1 Like

Once the deadline is not met, announcement can come any day​:rofl: not holding my breath anymore… Come when it come… But do come with my name on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m guessing the announcement will be made tomorrow :thumbsup:

They usually make them on Monday’s lol. @AnkerOfficial makes all of there posts on Monday mornings :joy:

Guess Anker needs to be reminded of that since they said they would give the winners list on May 9th (Thursday)

Be patient they will post when they get the chance

Lol, they’re just waiting for Monday :joy:. They probably know everyone hates Monday, so perhaps this will make there day better :joy:

Yea it would be a better day for the winners, to everyone else it will be just another Monday :joy:

1 Like

It’s a giveaway, we should have patience - Anker can announce when they want… Again if it didn’t happen by 9th… it can happen any day, :rofl:

Thank you Anker @AnkerTechnical for this Mother’s Day gift :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the winners!!

@Ice1
@joshuad11
@Tank
@TechnicallyWell

3 Likes

Congrats to the chosen winners @Shenoy @Ice1 @joshuad11 @Tank @TechnicallyWell

4 Likes

All well known members!
Perfect!

3 Likes

What … No krouts? I’d complain @Chiquinho

Keep playing oompah music until they crack! Failing that, play the Wurzels … That’ll make em crack

No “kraut”! :grin:
The only item I would have been interested in, was the FLARE.
But the “poor old kraut” had not bucks enough. :cry:

Could have that connected to the one I already have:
STEREO: Blasmusik!

I had enough pints, but us poor British weren’t allowed to join in with mother day.

I doubt we’ll be allowed to celebrate father’s Day with the rest either.

Thank you @AnkerTechnical for this gift, my mom will be super excited.

1 Like

So we both celebrate father’s day.
Think we should invite the other buddies from DE and UK as well.
Will be an exclusive “Closed Community” :wink: