Mother’s Day Special | Use PowerBucks to Get Her a Gift!

Congrats to the winners of the contest! Well deserved wins! Now your powerbucks stashes will be diminished :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners nice win all well deserved and people I know

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks a lot @AnkerTechnical for choosing me and for a wonderful mother’s day gift … really appreciate it, :bow: :pray:
Thanks to all for your warm wishes :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @Ice1, @joshuad11, @Tank, and @TechnicallyWell. I’m glad to see a lot of the active members won. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d have gone for the flare @AnkerOfficial

I even have the points to do so… See if.youd allowed UK …

2 Likes

That’s a shame, especially since you would have gotten in. There is another spot still :pensive:

@Shenoy
@Ice1
@joshuad11
@Tank
@TechnicallyWell

Congrats guys. Let’s hope the ‘moms’ enjoy their gifts :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t enter, cos Anker chose to remove UK from this.

Plus, now the draw is done.

Thing that is most annoying is, that @AnkerOfficial refuses to answer why we were left out/refused entry!

2 Likes

Looks like the Lumos Smart bulb arrived today, got a delivery notification … Will check it in the evening

Thank you Anker team

1 Like

Lucky you, I can’t get Lumos in Canada. :cry:

The night is the right time.
Try to enlighten the way to a secret place where you should lead your wife! :joy:
Candle lighted!

1 Like

Hope things change and you get the Lumos and other Anker items (currently unavailable in CA) in Canada

1 Like

Nice advice, I already have the Lumos 1st gen, will use those :wink:

For the new arrival, will gift it to my mom, with the Google integration (Home mini), will save her time to reach out to switch it on/off, plus the schedule :slight_smile:

A week later and still no reply from @AnkerTechnical on this.

Yet if they think I’ve done something wrong they are quick.to.comment.

1 Like

Next year we will improve the rules and mechanism to allow more users to participate.:innocent:

3 Likes

Congratulations winners
Enjoy the prizes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Esp when I had the points to get a flare! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I just wanted to update this, my mom just told me how much she loves her powercore 10000PD. She got my step father and herself new phones and she said she loves how fast it charges their phone. They live in Florida so I dont always get to talk to then but she says its always with her when they are on the go or out and about. Its small size makes it easy to slip into your short pocket or purse.

2 Likes

Really glad she loves it!

Is she any good at writing reviews? :joy:

Those presents to members of the family are always great.
Sometimes these are really “claimed” (My Icon mini for example :rofl:)