#MomLovesEufy - Wer ist der Champion?

mother's-day-community-banner-1200X500

Wir bei eufy sind der Meinung, dass jeder Tag Muttertag sein sollte. Und da Mamas jeden Tag gefeiert werden sollten, haben wir das Projekt #MomLovesEufy ins Leben gerufen.

Wie’s funktioniert?

Ganz einfach! eufy hat schon gute Arbeit in Ihrem Haushalt geleistet? Ihre Kinder lieben eufy RoboVac? Ihre Haustiere drehen gerne während dem Putzvorgang auf RoboVac sitzend Ihre Runde? Oder es ist etwas Lustiges beim Hausputz passiert? Dann senden Sie uns einfach das Foto oder Video! Außerdem können Sie Familie, Freunde und Bekannte dazu einladen, so viele Likes wie möglich zu geben und noch weitere Beiträge mit #MomLovesEufy zu teilen! Fünf Personen mit den meisten Likes werden als Champion gefeiert und erhalten starke Gewinne, mit einem Ehrenpreis von 2000€!

Jetzt mitmachen und mit etwas Glück gewinnen!

Spielregeln

1. Diese Aktion gilt nur in Deutschland.
  2. Das Einschreiben für diese Aktion ist vom 16. bis 29. April 2020 möglich. Alle Einsendungen nach dem 29. April können leider nicht mehr in Betracht gezogen werden.
  3. Bitte zuerst mit der E-Mail-Adresse einloggen, um am Gewinnspiel teilnehmen und Preise erhalten zu können.
  4. Nur Fotos und Videos, die Produkte von eufy enthalten, sind für diese Aktion geeignet.
  5. Ein Benutzerkonto kann nur ein Like pro Foto/Video pro Tag verteilen. Jedoch kann eine unbegrenzte Anzahl an Fotos und Videos veröffentlicht werden.
  6. Die Liste aller Gewinner wird ca. 10 Tage nach Beendigung der Aktion veröffentlicht. Preise werden innerhalb von einem Monat an die Gewinner versendet.
  7. Ein Leben lang Beta-Tester zu sein bedeutet, die Person ist für das Testen der Beta-Versionen unserer Produkte geeignet.
  8. Bitte nur Fotos hochladen, die Sie selbst aufgenommen haben. Sie sollten ein unbestreitbares Urheberrecht Ihrer Aufnahmen besitzen und die gesetzlichen Rechte Dritter nicht verletzen. Die Teilnahme an der Aktion gleicht der Zustimmung der Bedingungen. eufy übernimmt keine Verantwortung für gesetzliche Fehler der Teilnehmer.
  9. Nach dem Absenden der Fotos/Videos besitzt eufy dauerhafte und unwiderrufliche Rechte zur Verarbeitung, Verbreitung, Ausstellung, Veröffentlichung und Übersetzung, der Dateien. eufy kann außerdem andere mit der Verarbeitung, Verbreitung und Veröffentlichung beauftragen.
  10. eufy behält sich das Recht zur endgültigen Entscheidung vor.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme am #MomLovesEufy Event! Die Fotos und Videos unserer lieben Mamas haben uns wirklich zutiefst berührt!
Und wie versprochen gibt es auch Gewinner unseres Gewinnspiels!

Erster Gewinn: nora*****@googlemail.com
Zweiter Gewinn: fh****@googlemail.com , wan******@gmail.com
Dritter Gewinn: paulin*****@hotmail.de, annain*****@gmail.com
Starker Rabatt für eufy-Artikel: Alle angemeldeten Teilnehmer

Sollten Sie zu den glücklichen Gewinnern zählen, erhalten Sie in Kürze natürlich eine persönliche E-Mail mit allen zusätzlichen Infos zur Versendung des gewonnenen Preises.

Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen und ein Hoch auf alle Mamas!

3 Likes

Translating to English for benefits of members!!

At eufy we believe that every day should be Mother’s Day. And since mums should be celebrated every day, we started the #MomLovesEufy project .

How it works

Very easily! Has eufy already done a good job in your household? Do your children love eufy RoboVac? Do your pets like to do your round while sitting on RoboVac during the cleaning process? Or did something funny happen when cleaning the house? Then just send us the photo or video! You can also invite family, friends and acquaintances to give as many likes as possible and share more posts with #MomLovesEufy ! Five people with the most likes are celebrated as champions and receive strong winnings with an honorary prize of € 2000!

Participate now and, with a little luck, win!

Rules of the game

1. This promotion is only valid in Germany.
  2. You can register for this promotion from April 16-29, 2020. All submissions after April 29th can no longer be considered.
  3. Please log in with your email address first to take part in the competition and receive prizes.
  4. Only photos and videos that contain eufy products are suitable for this promotion.
  5. A user account can only distribute one like per photo / video per day. However, an unlimited number of photos and videos can be published.
  6. The list of all winners will be published approximately 10 days after the end of the campaign. Prizes will be sent to the winners within one month.
  7. Being a beta tester for life means that the person is suitable for testing the beta versions of our products.
  8. Please only upload photos that you have taken yourself. You should have an undeniable copyright of your recordings and not violate the legal rights of third parties. Participation in the promotion is like agreeing to the terms. eufy assumes no responsibility for legal errors made by the participants.
  9. After sending the photos / videos, eufy has permanent and irrevocable rights to process, distribute, exhibit, publish and translate the files. eufy can also commission others to process, distribute and publish them.
  10. eufy reserves the right to make a final decision.
6 Likes

@Chiquinho will you be taking part in this one?

Thanks @Shenoy for the translation!! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing! Will you participate @Chiquinho? :smile:

2 Likes

Good Morning,

Don’t know if I have a real chance.
Hope there are no social media needed, because I dont use you all know.

I will ask “old Willy” (11S) if he will take part! :laughing:

1 Like

You should take part! If you don’t want (or need) the prize money you can always donate it to a charity that you like :smiley:

1 Like

You don’t need social media for this @Chiquinho Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Gut!

Where do I get likes from?

1 Like

@Chiquinho … here is the process :slight_smile:

These show-up here on eufy page

Users go here and hit like

Looks like anyone can go and hit like (login may be required, but that’s ok I guess to vote for your favorite post)… all from Anker and Soundcore can come here and hit likes for you :star_struck::grin:

Aha.
No facebook and I dont have a google account.

may be gmail account just for this competition and once it is over, go and delete the gmail account

Or may be first try to login to the eufy page with your email already (your anker or soundcore community login email) and try to click on the link,
I just wanted to give an overview, so had not logged into the page.

Give it a try and let us know here… we want you to win @Chiquinho

1 Like

Yes a google account could do.
I have a gmail address so I can try.

I made it via googlemail. :v:
Thank you for you assistance!
(Always a helping hand from a family member here, really great)

But I have to create a better photo.
Used an old photo “monkeys with Willy” :smile:

great… now post your submission and let us know :wink:

1 Like

I posted it.
But were could it be found now?

It is here on this URL link page

I have put my like on it :wink:

3 Likes

Danke!
Thats it!

Now I got it!