Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

I’m from Ontario, Canada and I own 2 Anker products, the Powecore 10400+ PB and the 40w 5-Port USB power adaptor.

The 10400+ is great for when I out and about playing PoGo or just to get me through a long day, while the power Adaptor ensures I’m up for it the next, keeping all my IoT devices charged and ready to go.
Thanks! for the great products, and to everyone Goodluck!

3 Likes

Since the first time I tried anker products, i noticed the great quality involved in them. Also, the email support is fast and problem fixing. Nowadays, I have replaced all my lightning cables with anker ones, since the duration of this cables is off limits.

2 Likes

I nominate Cava3395

1 Like

Bought a big purchase from anker and never regretted it. I have cables everywhere in my house. Love it.

1 Like

I’m on the go a lot working for a non-profit keeps me busy and Anker keeps me charged! Now I just need to keep my wife charged with Anker, cause she’s always borrowing mine :wink:. Excellent quality!

2 Likes

Hello all,

Never really spoke up in the forums, but I’ve moderated a few in my time so I know these guys deserve some praise. I’m a long time user of Anker products that started with the purchase of the Anker Samsung Galaxy S3 batteries. Those things were perfect considering Samsung had lost their minds with pricing of OEM batteries. Next I find myself using the cables, then somewhere between fun and now I became a Power User. My wonderful liaison Rosa has always been helpful with any issues or questions I might have. Yes, this team and company is very special.

3 Likes

I’m an amateur photographer. From Saint Louis, love traveling around the Midwest photographing nature scenes!

1 Like

I am Jay/MeowCS_GO. I am born and raised in SoCal. I really enjoying gaming and enjoy using the streaming site known as Twitch. I use Anker products daily to keep my outdated phone charged.

1 Like

I love my anker power line lightning cable they are a lot more better than the expensive apple ones.

1 Like

Ayyye I play ingress and most of the ingress players I know they all use Anker as their charging devices, and Anker is used to be our monthly competition prize as well!

1 Like

Hello everyone my anker family. I am musfiqur rahman. My hobbies is photography. I love :heart: anker from my 1st purchased. Anything electronics i buy i check anker website 1st. If they habe it ot just 1.2.3 click buy and love to use another anker product. Thanks anker for making quality products. Low quality chinise product mess our life. Now I, my friends and family and my office mets kmow whats the address its www.anker.com. I do the marketing for love people around to get some real good product.
Thank you anker. Wish u long life :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite member of the Anker community is the Anker power core and mini power bank, I’m on my phone a lot so I need power and the Anker lightning cables are great which I use constantly of course but sometimes I’m on the go where there’s no plug and I bring the power bank with me, I love that you can be in a store, restaurant or in the woods and be charging your iPhone!

2 Likes

I’m from Tennessee and a mommy of 3. I love hiking and I have an ebay store which started as a hobby and became my stay at home job. I use my phone a lot for my business and I’d be left with a dead battery if it weren’t for my Anker lightning cables, I never leave home without them and I have them all around my home!

2 Likes

I work for a medical device company in Cleveland, OH and put in long hours some weeks. My Anker products sure help me get through the day. Whether it’s my SoundCore or SoundBuds Slim for listening to music, I know I will have enough power with my PowerCore 20100. Thanks again for the amazing products!

2 Likes

I have a double USB plug in my car with my Anker lightning cable and my old unbranded cable both white and look almost identical, my husband and son know that if they want their iPad or iPhone charged fast and efficiently they have to use the Anker cable, the “other” cable will be meeting the trash can soon!

1 Like

I absolutely love Anker.

I started with a different product and it failed straight away, had trouble with support and switched to Anker. I have never regretted that choice.

Here I sit with multiple Anker products and love showing them off when someone asks about one or the other.

My name is Dirk Harris and I live in Tucson Arizona. I will always be happy to advertise for Anker.

My -only- problem I have ever had with Anker is sometimes logging into a page. I use a first gen iPad mini and for some reason when I enter my email and password using the auto fill of Chrome, it continues to tell me to enter my email address. However I assume it has more to do with the combination of my hardware/software and the implementation of the server side check than anything major. So once in awhile I have to do the Facebook login. Eh? No issue there.

Thank you to Anker for always responding to queries and requests. You gained a payload customer long ago.

Dirk

2 Likes

Hello Anker! i have been a fan of your products for a few years and your support is excellent. I had a 5 port charger that stopped working and it was happily replaced. I use your batteries, charging cables and recently bluetooth speakers. im a headphone and speaker junkie and Anker has some of the best speakers for the price out there. As a graphic designer, i appreciate your packaging and simplicity.

2 Likes

I’m very new to the Anker Community, but have owned Anker products for several years. As a big sports fan, I use the Anker PowerCore most often as a tailgating tool. It’s important for me to be able to use my phone before the game, but also have enough battery to be able to take pictures during the game and check the bus schedule on my way home. Without my PowerCore, I’d never be able to do that!

1 Like

It is an honor to be mentioned, thank you. I really enjoy waking up in the morning to see if I can help someone out with a problem or become involved in a discussion. problems are usually already looked after withing hours of a post and it just goes to show how much the members care for the products and others. I think we have quite a variety of members. I have recently turned 50 and find most forums are hard to deal with and therefore I have never joined one before Anker. This community is very inviting with no bullying. Well done! :slight_smile:
I would like to give a shout out to our moderators @TechnicallyWell and @ndalby for answering difficult warranty type questions and always acknowledging other members when they answer the difficult questions for them. Also for @nigelhealy for knowing just about everything which at times can be frustrating when you think you know better but will find out that you don’t , Just kidding…:robot:

6 Likes

The anker community is very supportive and diverse. There are threads on products, possible ideas, help forums, and much more. Whatever it is, the anker community will always be here to respect your thoughts!

1 Like