Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

I absolutely love Anker stuff, I’ve never had a problem with anything of their things, They also have a brilliantly informative website. What’s not to like?

Anker gives great customer service and it feels like home to speak freely to other community members who feel the same way. Thanks a million. :smiley:

2 Likes

All I can say is that it is great that you recognize contributors to the community.

2 Likes

I lived in Sacramento California, I really really love anker products because everything’s they made it so fantastic. I hope one day anker is making an iPhone battery that would be awesome.

1 Like

This is what we like about Anker - great products that work as well great Thank You’s to their customers!

As for me - I’m in Atlanta, GA. For a day job I run IT & Training for a law firm. For fun, I help oversee all the equipment for the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction & fantasy, gaming, literature, art, music, and film in the Universe. We call it Dragon Con!

It’s every year during Labor Day weekend. Send your Anker staff down… They will love it as much as we love Anker!

3 Likes

Love your products!

1 Like

I am namroc22. I am from Northern California. I enjoy the community forum because I get to learn about new products that will be released by anker. Also, I am happy to get informative answers and opinions to my questions about anker products from my fellow forum colleagues. It helps to have other people’s insights when on anker products because it sometimes you don’t know which product to purchase. I wanna give a shout out to @joshuad11 and @nigelhealey because they are alway active members on these threads and do their best to help us get answers to troubleshoot our problems or the best opinion on products. I appreciate all the members in this community because we have one goal which is to help one another and help anker as a company be the best.

2 Likes

I’m a small town country girl who lives in the beautiful state of Tennessee. I love photography, hiking, and anything to do with the great outdoors. I love Anker products!

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway:
I travel out a lot so I need a new power bank the previous was some off brand and did not last as long as your product

1 Like

As a tech reviewer & a father of 4, having portable chargers for multiple devices while on the road trip is fantastic.
Another was when I did high res timelapse, having that long cable allowed me to place the battery pack the leg of the tripod.

1 Like

I nominate DAIROSS its always good to read womans on tech sites!!

Im Michelle, from Ecuador, im living between Miami and Guayaquil for work issues so im traveling all time. Yo hablo español, #TalkSpanishToMe hahaha and im Anker fan since 2014 <3

I love the new Anker Dura II is simply P E R F E C T, but i have to admit the case for iphone 7 dont protect it correctly, after one drop it cracks my screen and one side just pop out from case :frowning: please reinforce it!

Love You all!

Michelle

3 Likes

Hello! I am from Oklahoma. I am technology geek as my wife would say. I love gadgets and Bluetooth speakers. My favorite products from Anker are the powerline cables. They are practically indestructible and just keep on working! I have not had one fail yet! The one thing I have not tried from Anker is a Bluetooth speaker. I don’t know which one to get.

2 Likes

Thank you for considering me a part of your honor roll. I’ve been obsessed with Anker stuff for one year now. I devote so much time into trying to help the community make the right choice, but I enjoy doing it. If you ever have a question, feel free to message me. I don’t bite, and I will do my best to answer it. Finally, @nigelhealy definitely deserves to be at the top of the honor roll. He really breaks things down and gives true technical feedback to Anker. I don’t own any lightning cables from Anker…

Question: is the packaging for speakers changing?

3 Likes

My name is Travis and have been a member for a few years now. I love your products and the support is outstanding. I have wall chargers, cables, car chargers, headphones and of course a portable charger. However recently one of my sons friends permanently borrowed my portable charger and they can’t find it. I miss that charger a great deal. Winning one of the prize packages with portable charger would be incredible. Keep up the awesome work.

2 Likes

This is s great community and it is nice to see such a positive attitude by its members.

I love all of my Anker products and my newest is the Power Core+ that my son gave me for Mothers Day after my other son took the one I had through the floods. It is awesome that it has s plug on the back so you can charge the power block without yet another cord!!! But it comes with one just in case. Great job Anker!

2 Likes

Hey my Username is Mounir and im from germany my Hobbies are to check new gadgets and i love my powerbank from Anker. I Really want to have the Gift box :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey my nombre is jillig :grin: and im from hanovee in germany my Hobbies are to try the geekiest tools for my phone haha like products from you and i like my new and very slim powerbank. I want to win your gift #Anker @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

So glad I found Anker. Using their products has made my life much easier.

2 Likes

Love Anker products

2 Likes

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Anker products or the company. I have your original 20000 and new 26800 batteries​. They allow me to operate my smart phone continuously at special events or simply keep my phone fully charged anywhere I go. The iQ technology​ really works on the 26800 as well as on the Wall Charger. Your Powerline Cables are a cut above all others!
My experience with your Customer Service people has been exceptional!

3 Likes