March 2018 Forum Update (and "ankerstoreadmin")

Same here…

Sorry, fixed and update~

I’m liking the changes! Nice work!

The new community layout has arrived. Different of course, will it be any easier to navigate? Time will tell

Look at all those bucks :heart_eyes:

They are reorganizing the posts to fit the new brand headers they just implemented - plus probably some other under-the-hood stuff also.

But when I saw a bunch of notifications on my profile pic when login in the community, I thought I was drawn in the latest PowerDraw… Alas, not yet.

1 Like

So i just noticed the forum has a new makeover really impressed

Getting to see the diffrent brands and discussions about that is really good and not put all into one
group

1 Like

The Anker Community has been redesigned!

New headers for each brand, larger profile pics and easier to read activity stats for each post. Looks nice! Maybe they have some other surprises for us?

I guess the Anker team came back from their break with extra energy! :wink:

The admins are earning their money today :clap:
Good work all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

like the new look great job :clap:

Wow this needs to be fixed now bc its fake fake news ews

I was :astonished: at the experience points & level…

Not certain if I like being able to see other’s experience points or not…takes away a bit of the guessing element as to when users are going to increase their ranks :thinking:

Looks like @joshuad11 is only a few days away from becoming the first non-admin member to hit level 14 :thumbsup:

5 Likes

This change is really funky. I can get used to it.

Yes. Although we would say Now and again “I’m close to level ??” It did add an air of mystery to others achievements. I agree it would be better hidden.

Remember the ranking on the old site. I wonder where I would sit now :blush:

Those bucks would def be burning a hole in my pocket :grimacing: @Oggyboy

I’m liking the new layout though, there may be more sections but it’s more organised.

Can these links be coloured? Would look a lot better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The new features are looking good. @AnkerTechnician

@AnkerTechnician Im Getting a internal error after each post.

Hello and welcome. :slight_smile: Site is looking good. Any chance that you guys can make the page display wider? I have all this space on my computer screen but the page itself is compact. And can we please get a “REVIEWS” tab? It’ll make it easier to look for reviews on products we are thinking of buying. Thank you :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing what else you guys have in store for us.