[Lowest Price Yet] PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports), ONLY $37.99!

Anker’s first desktop charger with PowerIQ 3.0 is on sale for just $37.99… the lowest price yet!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• High-Speed Charging: Use the 45W USB-C port to charge an iPad Pro 12.9” in 2 hours, or charge USB-C laptops including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed.
  • Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: Turn one wall outlet into 4 charging ports to charge with less hassle. Charge a USB-C notebook via the USB-C port, and charge up to 3 mobile devices using the USB ports.
  • Unprecedented Portability: The 0.7-inch design weighs just 5 oz—about the same as a baseball—giving you 65W of power in a portable, space-saving package.
  • Superior Safety: This USB-C charger is designed with our exclusive MultiProtect technology, combining advanced safety features like temperature control, overload protection, and more to let you charge with total peace of mind.
7 Likes

Hey, @dicejedi, look what I found! :wink:

1 Like

Could be a replacement for the old one I have.
Less weight when traveling.

4 port are enough for us two!

1 Like

Done and Done! Perfect price! Just ordered it! Thanks for finding this coupon code @Insider

1 Like

You can’t replace your PowerPort 5. It will live forever! :joy:

1 Like

I know, :joy: but this one would have less weight.
(Traveling use)
The old one could stay at home.

2 Likes

Great deal, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice discount!!

1 Like

Nice sale! It wasn’t released too long ago

1 Like

UPDATE

Down to $39.99… no code needed!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZCGYP27

1 Like

Whoa! Down to $39.99 and to top it off no code needed. I should of held out just a bit but no regrets as this is an awesome charger!

1 Like

Yep, woulda saved ya 50 cents!

1 Like

Hey!!! .50 cents is .50 cents savings! Naw, I’m very happy with my charger so no worries!

1 Like

UPDATE

Down to $ 37.99… just check the coupon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZCGYP27

Could have saved $2.50, @dicejedi! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes