[Lowest Price Yet] PowerCore III Fusion 5000 PD, ONLY $25.99!

Anker’s PowerCore III Fusion 5000 PD is currently on sale for just $25.99 with code ANKER1624… That’s the lowest cost to date!

Order From Amazon

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • The Ultimate 2-in-1 Charger: Combining a 5,000 mAh portable charger and powerful dual-port wall charger into a single compact device, PowerCore III Fusion 5K lets you stay powered anywhere.
  • High-Speed Charging: The 18W USB-C port provides high-speed charging for a huge range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and more. Charge an iPhone 11 in less than 2 hours or an iPad Pro in less than 3.5 hours.
  • Stay Powered On-The-Go: Get a full charge for most phones including Samsung S10, iPhone 11, and Google Pixel 4.
  • What You Get: PowerCore III Fusion 5K, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.
7 Likes

Charger and power bank, awesome!

2 Likes

Nice deal!! Thanks for sharing :clap:

2 Likes

Great deal :blush:

2 Likes

I had one of these but for whatever reason, the Power Delivery stopped working and just slow charges everything. I think one of my dogs may have pulled the power cord and damaged the ports.

1 Like