Low audio volume from connected Bluetooth speakers

I’ve connected 3 different Bluetooth speakers to my Mars Nebula and the sound volume is always really low - so low you can barely hear anything.

I’m using a USB thumb drive to stream movies directly.

The sound is fine when I use my Apple TV connected to Bluetooth - but direct play of movie files via USB thumb drive doesn’t really work.

Using the latest firmware. Any ideas?

Always make sure, the sound source for a Bluetooth device, is turned up to at least 80%

EG… When listening to music on bt headphones, from your phone… You turn your phone volume up first, THEN the volume on the headphones.

I’d say that goes for all bt devices… Put the source on a really high volume first, and control from the BT device.

Might sound like a silly question but is the level of your audio playback app on the Nebula at full (can’t recall if it is independent of the physical volume buttons)?

1 Like

@Shawn_Chittle Hi, thank you so much for letting us know this issue. FYI, Nebula Mars supports up to 20W when connected to a speaker and it has own Dual 10W speakers. Therefore even the external speaker you used is out of 20W, I’m so sorry that the sound would not be as loud as you expected.

If you have further issue, please feel free to email us at support@seenebula.com. We are always here to help.

@Shawn_Chittle Hi, thank you so much for letting us know this issue. FYI, Nebula Mars supports up to 20W when connected to a speaker and it has own Dual 10W speakers. Therefore even the external speaker you used is out of 20W, I’m so sorry that the sound would not be as loud as you expected.

If you have further issue, please feel free to email us at support@seenebula.com. We are always here to help.

I have a similar issue. Some content is very low. And other content is acceptable level. I wish the mars 2 could amplify better. This happens on bluetooth connected speakers and the internal speaker. I guess I will have to use amplified speakers. I would love to use my Google nest mini speakers. I am currently watching a movie on Youtube TV. Where the volume is low.

Is there an amplifier I could put between the MARS 2 and my bluetooth speakers that might work?