Low audio on Eufy doorbell

When using my iPhone to speak to someone over my Eufy doorbell video camera, I can hear the person at the door just fine but they can barely hear me over the doorbell speaker. I have all volume sliders up full in the Preferences. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @Nottingham_Home

To pinpoint the issue, please provide us with the following:

• Confirm if recorded video or liveview has sound

• Power the Doorbell off then back on.

• Disable Bluetooth and make sure the media and call volume on your phone are set to maximum volume

• Live stream the video and start recording manually, then tap the head of the doorbell to see if you can hear the sound in the video.

Please feel free to reach out support@eufylife.com for further assistance! Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you an have a good one!

it works great when Bluetooth is off. But that should not be the case. Why do I have to turn off my Bluetooth all time just so audio would be louder. That’s very inconvenient when I have other devices that are connected on my phone via Bluetooth would be disconnected.

it works great when Bluetooth is off. But that should not be the case. Why do I have to turn off my Bluetooth all time just so audio would be louder. That’s very inconvenient when I have other devices that are connected on my phone via Bluetooth would be disconnected.

1 Like

I have the same issue, is it getting fixed?

I have just bought the doorbell and hub 2 and have the same problem. No doorbell speaker with blue tooth activated, and intermittent speaker with it disconnected.
From the comments on this forum, this has problem has obviously not been resolved.
Please let me know if it has been resolved

Eufy support moved here:

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

So if it has been resolved a newer post than January’s official reply may be there.