Login Issues - Certificate Expired

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this on the forums. Chrome wouldn’t let me even open any of the page. Had to open Microsoft Edge to get it to load.

I have a review to go but not in the mood to deal with this issue. I’ll post it in a couple of days.

3 Likes

Yeah, it does happen. Recently, no one was able to play Pokemon Go due to an expired SSL certificate:

1 Like

That made me laugh way harder than it should have :joy:

2 Likes

So the Anker.com has the new certificate which lasts two more years so they just need to install it on the community server.

1 Like

Hum. Where did you get this intel from?

2 Likes

good article.

1 Like

woot it’s back

1 Like

I just got back on it

1 Like

Glad this had been resolved, my phone has been going crazy trying to figure how to handle accepting the bypass

Finally it has been resolved alas.

I emailed
Used messenger… Bloody stupid autobot thing
I left messages on Facebook posts

Nothing

All I kept getting even last night was this…

I had this error as, couldn’t access the forum at all. Finally looks like it’s resolved today.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind reminder, we are sorry for the inconvenience for the particular period.

The problem arises because our website’s security certificate is automatically updated. We already contacted the IT team to solve the issue. If you still have problem to visit the forum, please let me know.

Thanks again.:innocent:

3 Likes

If they are still having trouble, they won’t see this message.

They see the very last page they were on before the problem started.

Plus, I thought after last time, it was agreed to put messages on twitter n Facebook.

I posted on FB but got.no reply
I tried using.messenger, but unless I wanted to buy, it was useless… Again a missed opportunity to leave a message.

Auto email reply, again… Missed opportunity

I can tell by your use, grammar and spelling, that whoever is using the @AnkerOfficial account is American , so someone must have been available to correct or at least 10 mins to leave a couple messages.

I have already published it:
If you need an “old Admin” who was about 40 years working with computers
(When I wrote my first ALGOL 60 and FORTRAN programs I had to use punch cards (IBM card reader))
I’m ready!
I have some leisure time!:relaxed:

2 Likes

Not exactly related, but I also noticed that their parent company, Oceanwing, also has a down website.

http://www.oceanwing.com.cn/

You can always change the date on your phone to before the date the certificate expired😉

Nope, couldn’t do that. I’m running a research VPN that pays me so if I changed it I would lose out on money coming my way