Login Issues - Certificate Expired

Too bad the NSA doesn’t pay us to “research” our web activity.

1 Like

UPDATE: I’m not having issues anymore!

What about logging in? lol

1 Like

Anyone having log on issues?

I get to view one or two pages then I get “access denied”

1 Like

Plus I keep having to log in over and over again :grimacing::thinking:

1 Like

Same here. One step forward two steps back.

2 Likes

yup, anytime I go to a page outside of the general forum I have to log in again. I initially thought this was a chrome issue but its doing it on Safari, Microsoft, dolphin browser, and a few other browsers so its not just that its the site itself

Glad to know others are having issues aswell…been checking in off my iPad for the past week while on my jolly’s…thought it was an iOS issue causing problems…guess not :cold_sweat:

I’m having g to login every time I come to community.

I dont get any error messages or anything, just says… Login

I was wondering if just me, as I use a smartphone everytime.

1 Like

YES for DAYS now
its a PITA. Multiple windows, logins etc
They need a static navigation bar at the top and everything opens in the same window.

@k_pug2003 @Jesse_Hernandez1 @elmo41683 @ndalby @amangons @bill_rae Are you guys still having the issue right now?

Yup, still having this issue on 3 different browsers

Yep…if I open the Power User page in another tab (which now states coming soon :confused:) , it log’s me out of the community (for example refreshing this page after the additional tab has been opened, gives me the log in box top corner)…happening on Chrome, Safari & Firefox…

Same here.

Got you. Will let our IT team solve this problem as soon as they can! If you guys have any other login issues, please let me know more details. Many thanks!

2 Likes

I have the s\me issue too \and my power user page says coming soon

That’s because the system of the Power User program is in the process of being updated. You should be fine. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I do have this issued from time to time.

But as you all know informatics is NOT an exact science any more!:joy:

You make an input to a program and got a result.
If you you make the SAME input to the SAME program you got another result.
That’s magic, isn’t it?

NO, often the program libraries this program uses are changing and the programmer of that program have not checked this.

The worst thing is an error in a compiler. :angry:

thanks for the swift reply :slight_smile: