Life Q35 Wireless Headphones

I like choice, options, to tune to personal requirements, but so many so similar products becomes a nightmare for consumers. Prospective customers take longer to decide, existing customers are less likely to own something so cannot help, so weakens community premise (similar fellow owners likely to encounter issue before) and worsens support.

The only reason I can see for many similar products is revenue growth, if customers have more of your products, they spend less time looking at your competitors.

1 Like

This is what Sony does with their mirrorless cameras, and hence why their cameras lose value quickly due to the many variations. (Iā€™m a Nikon guy).

At least Anker is going at a slower pace and they are improving their products. Iā€™d rather see improvements than them being stagnant and stale in the market.

Continue to innovate, I say.

2 Likes

Cheer, Nikon has (imho) best opticsā€¦ mind you Iā€™m not a camera guy, and my Nikon is quite venerableā€¦

1 Like

I am happy with my Canon, though I am not such a perfect photographer as you are.:smile:

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™ve been shooting Nikon DSLR since 2006. I used to shoot 35mm film with Minolta in the 1980s :wink:

Practice makes perfect :slight_smile: Keep shooting.

1 Like

I love my Nikon, I just wish I could afford a newer model with a better lens. I got mine back when the Sears store I worked at was closing and I brought mine for literally 75% off so I only paid like 50 bucks or so after tax.

1 Like

Often the lens is more expensive than the camera.
I got a simple cheap camera Canon EOS 100D but the lens is good
(Macro EF-S 60 mm )

Thatā€™s true. I have a few lenses that cost more than the body. Optics are more important.

But letā€™s get back to the Life Q35 :wink:

2 Likes

Genau!
No ā€œcamera clubā€ :rofl:

1 Like