Life P2 headphones - replacement charging case?

Hi, I lost my charging case for my headphones, just wondering if it’s possible to buy a replacement?

I checked on amazon and there’s nothing listed right now.

1 Like

No there isn’t a replacement charging case, because they are sold as a unit.

Though you might get lucky and find one on eBay that someone lost there earbuds.

1 Like

Yes, these wireless buds make an obvious 2nd hand market for the parts people not yet lost.

That’s if people actually sell them, but the market could easily be there.

I don’t buy socks often but when I do I buy 3 identical pairs. So as socks get lost or worn, I keep sustained the maximum quantity of working pairs.

I avoided wireless buds til their cost fell to similar to wired but, like socks, I bought two pairs.

There’s someone out there lost their buds and have a working case. Ebay is your friend.

The lack of bud L / R case interoperability, while profitable for the designer, is not good for landfill.

I own the Life P2, two pairs, for £33 each. I fully expect a left bud, or a right bud, will get lost but so long as I own a bud, they can be charged.

sockenleine

anyone know what i can do if i lost the right earbud?

I lost my right bud . If anyone selling right place let me know or anyone willing to buy my left bud and change case full box please let me know

1 Like

Hi, where you from? I would like to buy your charging case please.

Please dont publish your email address here!

Selling a new pair without charging case. Where are you located? Please DM! (:

I have two anker life p2 headphones but lost the case. If anyone has a case to sell or wants to buy these let me know - would rather not throw them in the trash.

Hello. I am in France

Hello I have a case to sell

1 Like

Hello I have a right bud for sell because I have 2 soundcore P2

Best would be you send him/her a pm.
There is no trading place here :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! Is your charging case still available?

Hello, yes it’s still available.

Hello, can I buy your left earbud ?

I have 2 right earbuds and I’m looking to get a left one. I have two charging pods. Can anyone help please?