Libery 2 Pro initial impressions

Just got my Liberty 2 Pro’s today. My previous “ear buds” were the Samsung Buds, and before that the Icon X 2018’s.

Anyways I’ve only used them for a few hours, but here is my impressions so far.

The Good:

Sound Quality sounds great. Now I’m not an audiophile by any means, but I’ve played a bunch of music Tracks on TiDAL in HIFI and Master and they all sounded great.

Bass - Holy Smokes these have some serious bass (though this will also be a negative)

Charging case is really nice, love the slide to open and that the buds are magnetic, you could quickly tell they were locked into place.

The Not So Good:

The Bass, ok I said before its great, yes its great for earbuds but on the default mode (Soundcore Signature) I almost think the Bass is to much, had to put on Bass Reducer mode.

These should have been touch instead of buttons. I keep accidentally knocking the buds out of my ears trying to press the buttons. Speaking of buttons you can only assign them to previous, next, volume up, volume down, assistant. Umm No pause/play/stop? hello???

The HearID in the app needs some work, I’ve tried it 3 times and could never complete the program.

Turning off the buds, why do I need to turn off each one individually?

Other:

On the initial pair the buds went to max volume, good thing they weren’t in my ear at the time. Whats up with that?

Anyways that is my 2 cents for messing around with them for a couple of hours.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting, I like the idea of great bass, nice initial review!!!

Soundcore has its own forum. Try posting your review there as well! I think there are extra soundcore points for best reviews etc over there.

1 Like

Good review. I will say that sometimes I like to go from listening to music (both ear buds) to needing to make phone calls which only requires one ear. It’s nice to be able to manage the two units separately instead.

Nice little review with some valid pros and cons of the Liberty 2. :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2: