Liberty+ on Amazon

As was mentioned in the “CES 2018: What Was Announced!” post, the Liberty+ variant of the totally wireless earbuds by Zolo is now on Amazon. I for one am beyond excited as I missed out on the Kickstarter campaign by mere hours. I was waiting for additional funds and was going to back the project for two pairs but missed my opportunity.

All is well, I will be purchasing my pair in the next day or so. Anyone else excited that these have finally made their way to Amazon after the long wait!

Incidentally, after being on Amazon for just a couple days, they have been bought up and are completely sold out. Looks to me like there are a lot of folks who were anticipating these!

3 Likes

about a dozen community members (including me) got the Liberty+ as a Xmas gift, you might want to read their reviews before a $150 expense so you have a good rounded view of the product’s pros/cons.

2 Likes

I have been on these forums well prior to the announcement and release of the product and have read the reviews as well as watched dozens of video reviews. Still, I am optimistic that they will be worth it. I’ve been anticipating these since the Kickstarter and I’m hoping to avoid the reported issues with some of the units.

I appreciate the warning, however.

If it eases your mind any, I have been using mine since I got them and have not had any issues. I even managed to extend how long I use them up to 7 hours while working overnight. We get 2 15 minute breaks and a half hour for dinner so during those times I pop them into the charging case and when break is over they go back in my ears.

1 Like