Liberty Lite

Great review. Enjoy your liberty lite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two factors play in how long a person can wear earphones and earbuds: comfort of the device and how much heat individuals generate. My ears get warm quickly when they are covered, so I cannot last too long listening to headphones/earbuds. For example, I had the Philips Fidelio X2 that I loved. They were very comfortable and had great clarity and soundstage, but my earlobes got too warm for comfort. I’ve tried many others, including Sennheiser 598, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Bose SoundTrue, Zolo Liberty, etc. I couldn’t last more than 2 hours wearing them.

2 Likes

Is that what I roast means?:wink:

2 Likes

nice review

1 Like

[quote=“Noel_Taylor, post:9, topic:61377”]
I was expecting them to be a little Lieutenant Uhura from the original Star Wars
[/quote]Blaphemy!
Star Trek, Star Trek! :slight_smile:

They are for long range communications :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great review! How do they compare to the Liberty+? Have you tested them?

1 Like

I cant use those plugs in my ears.
Dont feel well.
So I like the old fashioned ones.

Old man, old earbuds! :smiley:

And an old IPOD of course!

3 Likes

Great job on the review. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your experience with them. They do look more comfortable then the Liberty+ due to it’s size and weight.

1 Like

Nice review. I’m thinking about getting a set of these. I wonder how they sound compared to the Slims+ or the Spirits.

Wish the case wasn’t so large. The point of most wireless earbuds is to be portable. The apple airpods work well because people can put the case into their pocket and not worry about it. This case looks a little to large for that and there for loses that huge factor

1 Like

I have similar views that the case for my Zolo Liberty is a little too large to comfortably keep in pocket. Airpod case is perfect size and I don’t think twice about its size.
Zolo liberty case size - 3.5" x 2" x 1.25"
Airpods case size - 2.11" x 1.74" x 0.84"

btw Zolo Liberty uses an 18650 battery in the case (as far as I can tell from FCC pictures) that will be around 2300 -3300 mAh while airpods case has a 398 mAh battery

Great review! I have to say I especially like the ones with them in your ear. That way we get to see how snug they fit. Thank you for sharing!

thx, I luv music!

1 Like

Don’t have either of those to compare sorry - I have a couple of sets of the NB10 and the wife said these are just as good.

Always subjective we know though!

Another pic for you all.

I haven’t actually measured the case - but it’s small. Would fit nicely in a pocket. It is bigger than the airpods case for sure, but I was surprised how small it actually was.
I don’t know what battery is in there - I would be surprised if it was an 18650, There really doesn’t look like room, happy to be corrected though!

Great review and pictures!

I saw these and wanted them so badly. Only issue is that these seem to be an improved version of the Zolo Liberty. I’m curious if Anker resolved the issues that came with the Liberty considering the + version has better reviews but at a higher price which might not make it to this cheaper model.

You’ll have to let us know, in the review

@Kevin_Luc What specific issues are you referring too?

Not sure if I can link the Amazon link to the Zolo Liberty but notable ones are imbalance of sound between two ear buds, BT dropping out for left earbud, and static. It’s all over the place on the issues.

I’m fairly confident that Anker used the Zolo Liberty+ design as the reviews on them are pretty good or did some sort of overhaul. I’d just rather not invest my own money to find out right now though.