Liberty Air earbuds keeps slipping out

Has anyone has issues with their
Liberty Air Bluetooth Earbuds slipping out of their ears? I’ve tried every size that come switch my earbuds but if I move my mouth or anything at all within seconds they start to slip right now regardless of the size I chose. I’m hoping if anyone else has had this problem, maybe you can share how you fixed this issue with the rest of us! Thanks so much!
Update: I believe TechMan solves the problem! The rubber buds o was using were way too large. I tried using the smallest size and holy cow, they worked!! Who’d have thunk it? Not me, obviously! Thanks again TechMan!! :hugs:

[

]

1 Like

When you put them in you ear give them a little twist to where the down stem points kinda towards your mouth. This is suppose to “lock” them in place.

1 Like

See for me its the opposite, i put them in with them pointed to my mouth and then i turn them down .

1 Like

Hmm… makes more sense for me to point the mics toward my mouth But I mostly use mine for calls.

1 Like

I’m with @Unnamed I usually point them towards my mouth.

@miss.6.black I know you said you tried all the tips, but I’ve found that generally if they are slipping out then you need smaller tips- so I think the smallest tips are your best bet.

3 Likes

Tape them to your ears
Lol jk

2 Likes

May be “foam tips” could help.

As stated by @TechMan, I think you should start small a well. As stated it is locking action. This action consist of putting them in at about and as you are twisting them toward you face the curve and the plug should align with your ear canal. I have heard people state their preference was anywhere from 7 to 9. As you turn the earbuds they should sink in the ear canal a little. The main part of the earbuds should be hitting on the back if the ear. This eartips in the eardrum and the earbuds hitting the back of the ear provide the lock. With that said we know all ears are not the same size so I hope you can find something that works for you.

1 Like

Duane_Lester
Thank you for replying to my post! Truly appreciate your advice! I tried that, and nope still falling out. Maybe duct tape? Lol

Do you mean you put them in while the stem is pointed outward and at an angle, towards your mouth, and then you rotate the stem to point downward?

I tried that, but nothing. In fact, when I point them toward my mouth the stem hits my jawline and when I rotate them down, I can already feel and hear the little rubber part starting to make its way out of my ear canal! I’ll definitely try again! I feel like such an imbecile! Lol

Thanks for the tip- when you say as started anywhere from 7-9, to what are you referring to?
Also, forgive my absent mindedness if I’m not understanding you! I mean, I already feel like earbuds are rather self explanatory.

I’ve never had any problems with any other earbuds. For example: Apple earbuds don’t come with any rubber endings and they sit in my ears just fine and never fall out. (but they have their own problem, they’re not wireless. That dang cord gets stuck on virtually everything; from drawers handles to door knobs, you name it! Lol

Yeah! I would love to use mine for the same thing, but since it’s taking over 2 months just to get them to stay in my ears, perhaps by this time next year, I’ll be making calls too! Lol

Hmm I’m going to give that a try right now and see how that works! By the way thank you everyone for your tips and responses!

1 Like

Yes!! TechMan you were right!! I kept thinking I needed larger tips but nope! I put in the smallest tips and they’re staying out just fine!! YAY!! You’ve solved my problem!! Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

com-add-text

I’m not kidding, I was almost considering duct tape! lol thank goodness the rubber buds I was using were just too big and all I needed was the smallest size and they fit fine now! Phew!

1 Like

Glad they are not falling out anymore

I am sorry. It is the position of the earbuds in your ear. 7-9 was referring to where they were positioned as if it was a click. Basically you will stick them in at about the six o’clock(vertical ) and as you push them in, you move the earbuds like a dial to your chin (7) or keep turning up til earbuds are horizontal (9) Similar to twisting a cork back on.