Liberty Air 2 - phone calls either no sound or microphone distorted

Just got the Liberty Air 2 headsets.

They work great for sound from the computer, phone, and phone calls from my phone.

For phone calls from my computer (Google Voice, Google Hangouts, Skype, etc) - one of 3 things happens
a) I get sound but the microphone is extremely muffled so that it sounds like I’m at the end of a long tunnel to the person on the other side
b) My microphone is clear to the person on the otherside - but I can’t hear anything on my end (the volume is up).c
c) The sound on my side is garbled but the other person can hear me

I’ve reset the Liberty Airpods, restarted my computer, turned off sound enhancements. The sound works on my phone AND my computer connection works with other headphones (both hardwired and bluetooth).

Wondering if there are other troubleshooting options here or if I should just return these headphones.

Thanks!

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

Tips:

1. Use the default phone call and try another phone to see if it makes any difference.
  2. Download the Soundcore APP and upgrade the firmware to the latest version.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.