Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me, as this has been really frustrating the past 2 days. The earbuds are not pairing with each other. If I want to use both of them I have to connect to “Liberty Air 2” and “Liberty Air 2-L.” Now I would have no problem with that if they played the music at the same time, but one is always off by a bit. I’ve tried to reset them, only the right bud resets. The left bud continues with its quick blink. And sometimes the right goes into the slow breathing after reset, like the left is supposed to do. Hope someone knows a method to fix them! Thanks!
We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already, please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.
- Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off the Bluetooth on your device
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. When you put the left earbuds into the charging case, the left LED light on charging case will flash 2 times which means the earbuds is charging, please also note the right side will also do the same time, when you put it into charging case, the right LED light on charging case will also flash.
- Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times. All the memory data will be cleared.
- After these, close the case and re-open the charging case or take both sides out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
- Enable the Bluetooth on your phone. You can find the device name “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” or “Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L” on the Bluetooth list.
- Please click “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” or “Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L” for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
- Then there will pop out a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request”, just click “Pair” (This step is very important)
Please note, due to the chips platform’s compatibility, in the Bluetooth pairing list the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 is displayed as “connected”, and the Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L is displayed as “not connected”. In fact, the earbuds are normally TWS paired to work.
If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.