Liberty Air 2 connectivity issues

Steps to reproduce:

• pull out just the right headphone and listen to music for a few minutes.
  • pull out the left headphone, insert into ear and hear the battery charge notice.
  • observe that the left headphone did not join the stereo pair.

Steps to resolve:

• return both headphones to case.
  • pull out and insert both headphones (which somehow doesn’t auto-connect).
  • from the bluetooth applet manually connect.
  • return right headphone to case.

That seems rather awkward.

We are sorry to hear your Liberty Air 2 is not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try to reset your earbuds to see if it helps at all.

Reset the earbuds if the earbuds cannot connect with each other properly or cannot connect
with your device properly.

1. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
  2. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging
    case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times.
    All the memory data will be cleared.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thanks for the response. I have been mindful of this bug and have changed the way I use the headphones. I’m guessing it’ll get resolved with a future firmware update.