Last Chance to Grab #TheGiftofPower ๐ŸŽ

I would charge my iPhone. #TheGiftOfPower

I would charge my iPad mini. I love reading books. Thank you for this giveaway. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::santa:t2:

Iโ€™d love to use Nano Gan II technology to charge my iPhone 12 Pro Max, along with my Nintendo Switch and my new Anker 20k powerbank

Iโ€™d use it to charge my Galaxy S21 and as a more portable charger for my laptop!

I love how compact this charger is while being packed with the latest technology. Would be great to use as well as travel with to charge my phone and ipad. thank you!

My name is on the winnerโ€™s list. Took about 3 days for me to get an email from the Anker Social Team which simply said that I was a winner. I donโ€™t know what I won though.

1 Like

Iโ€™d charge everything!

1 Like

You are a bit late :grimacing:

2 Likes

On the gleam page, or on here? Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ve seen any confirmation list for any of the three parts for the community portionโ€ฆ

1 Like

I got a โ€˜winnerโ€™ message from Anker on Dec 30 for a Series 5 prize. I filled out the form but I havenโ€™t received anything yet. Iโ€™m getting anxious over here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Donโ€™t worry about that. They are in process.

2 Likes

Looks like a nano pro charger perhaps ?

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s what I was thinking it was. I mean, Iโ€™m really good with anything, but the nano would be sweet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they said they would start shipping towards the middle of the month. It should be coming soon tho and congrats

4 Likes

Awesome! I know itโ€™s a lot to send out in addition to regular business orders. And thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did anyone receive a gift?

I donโ€™t think so, they wouldโ€™ve posted about it by now

1 Like

I won this giveaway and they havenโ€™t sent my prize yet.

It will arrive :+1:

1 Like

I have won several times, and it has always showed up. Remember, they were giving away HUNDREDS of prizes, in addition to normal business. It may take a few :wink:

1 Like