Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

#新年快乐#
Happy Chinese New Years!

新年快乐#
btw, how you know what you gotten? just based on the current replies #? I thought Anker said its a mystery number associated with the responses…

You might want to slow down a bit to go the distance…you’ve used a 3rd of your allowance so far :smile:

新年快乐

Happy Chinese New Year
I hope everyone has a great New Year

#新年快乐#

Happy new year!

#新年快乐#

Getting ready to post some reviews, I’ll update this post with links when I get them made:

SoundCore Nano

PowerPort Speed 5

All part of my quest to reach
#LEVEL 8#

I’m only

#18 points away!

1 Like

新年快乐

Happy Chinese New Year
I lost track of the number of my posts so far

Ooo you got it

If you click the chain icon it will show you what number your post is

thanks for the giveaway

Nobody is guessing.
It clearly states. No more than 3 in a row. So 3 is ok, 4 is not :yum:

1 Like

This is my last post…as a level 7!

#Level 8 here I come!

2 Likes

#新年快乐#

With this post, I become
#level 8 :tada:#
I’d just take a moment to thank all of my friends in the community on this auspicious occasion. Especially I would like to thank ANKER for making such a great community and, of course, such excellent products.

#新年快乐#

My first post as a
#Level 8#
is post number 206. I’d like to point out that, if you add the digits of this post number together (2+0+6), they add up to
#8#
For those of you that have yet to reach level 8, the feeling is indescribable. It’a like winning an olympic medal, graduating from college, and having a child all at the same time. I’m overwhelmed with emotion. Thanks to the ANKER community once again, and best of luck to everyone in the new year :heart_eyes:

#新年快乐#
How are we all tonight?

1 Like

Happy Chinese New Year
I have a feeling 2018 is going to be a very lucky year.

1 Like

#新年快乐#

All good I hope

Happy Chinese New Year!!

新年快乐

Thanks for this giveaway!

Happy Chinese New Year :slight_smile: Let the firecrackers begin :stuck_out_tongue: