Dear Anker fans,
Chinese New Year is fast approaching, which means that today is the last day I’ll be in the office during the Year of the Rooster.
I’m really excited to get my holiday started, but not before giving this lunar year a fitting send off with one of my favorite things: a community event!
Just leave a comment with the tag “#Happy Chinese New Year#” or “#新年快乐#“ (“xinnian kuaile,” which is how we say “Happy New Year” in Mandarin)! If your comment lands on a mystery “lucky number,” you could win yourself a mystery prize.
In Chinese culture, the luckiest numbers include “6” or “8” (so yes, “666” is actually considered really lucky!). You’ll want to try your best to land a comment number that includes those digits. You are allowed to post multiple times, but be aware of the guidelines below. Entries that break the rules won’t be qualified to win!
Get your typing fingers ready...the race to the most auspicious numbers is on. May the luckiest fan win!
- You may not post more than 3 times in a row.
- You may not post more than 30 comments total.
- Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.
- This event runs from Feb 14th to Feb 21st.
- The mystery winning numbers will include the digits “6” and/or “8.”
- 4 winning prizes are available.
- The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on Feb. 22nd.
- US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only.
- Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
Lucky Number WINNERS
Hi, Anker fans! I’m back from a relaxing holiday and ready to announce our winners!
Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all the wonderful New Year wishes.
At #6: @elmo41683
At #168: @nbtaylor
At #388: @Jesse_Hernandez1
At #666: @George283
We’ll be in touch with the winners shortly. The luck of the New Year has chosen them to receive mystery prizes (yep, you’ll have to wait until your prize arrives to find out exactly what it is!).
Thanks all once again. Here’s to a bright and and promising Year of the Dog!