Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Dear Anker fans,

Chinese New Year is fast approaching, which means that today is the last day I’ll be in the office during the Year of the Rooster.

I’m really excited to get my holiday started, but not before giving this lunar year a fitting send off with one of my favorite things: a community event!

Just leave a comment with the tag “#Happy Chinese New Year#” or “#新年快乐#“ (“xinnian kuaile,” which is how we say “Happy New Year” in Mandarin)! If your comment lands on a mystery “lucky number,” you could win yourself a mystery prize.

In Chinese culture, the luckiest numbers include “6” or “8” (so yes, “666” is actually considered really lucky!). You’ll want to try your best to land a comment number that includes those digits. You are allowed to post multiple times, but be aware of the guidelines below. Entries that break the rules won’t be qualified to win!

Get your typing fingers ready…the race to the most auspicious numbers is on. May the luckiest fan win!

Rules:

1. You may not post more than 3 times in a row.
  2. You may not post more than 30 comments total.
  3. Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.
  4. This event runs from Feb 14th to Feb 21st.
  5. The mystery winning numbers will include the digits “6” and/or “8.”
  6. 4 winning prizes are available.
  7. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on Feb. 22nd.
  8. US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain only.
  9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Lucky Number WINNERS

Hi, Anker fans! I’m back from a relaxing holiday and ready to announce our winners!

Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all the wonderful New Year wishes.

At #6: @elmo41683
At #168: @nbtaylor
At #388: @Jesse_Hernandez1
At #666: @George283

We’ll be in touch with the winners shortly. The luck of the New Year has chosen them to receive mystery prizes (yep, you’ll have to wait until your prize arrives to find out exactly what it is!).

Thanks all once again. Here’s to a bright and and promising Year of the Dog!

28 Likes

Thanks Anker for this cool giveaway. :smile::smile:

#Happy Chinese New Year#

Fingers crossed on 6, 8 :sunglasses::sunglasses:

#Happy Chinese New Year#
Good luck, everyone!

#新年快乐#

How cool to get to use 漢字 in my post! What a neat event :grinning:

#新年快乐#
Thanks Anker

2 Likes

#新年快乐#
Thanks for this giveaway
You guys Rock, Happy new year!!!

#新年快乐#

Have a great time all :tada:

Only now seeing this post as new. These notifications are not in a good place lol

Cool give away

great giveaway! thanks Anker!!

#Happy Chinese New Year# to everyone high 6 or 8 to all :smiley::+1:t2:

1 Like

#新年快乐# cool

1 Like

#新年快乐#

2 Likes

#Happy Chinese New Years# wish i was part Chinese cause your New Years seems to be way cool then ours too bad Down town Los Angeles is pretty far from me or else I would’ve taken the bus to go watch this festival

5 Likes

This is open even from new guys?

2 Likes

#Happy Chinese New Year#

Thanks again for such a great chance Anker! I made my company to start buying all what you sell, cables, adapters! Cause i know this brand is the one!

3 Likes

#新年快乐#

Have a great time all :tada:

Only now seeing this post as new. These notifications are not in a good place lol

2 Likes

#Happy Chinese New Year#

2 Likes

#新年快乐#
This is going to turn into one of those races like the Father’s Day thread from 2017 again! Watch out for the @Schmukler_Kiddos! :laughing:

1 Like

#新年快乐#

Loving this little contest. Good luck to everyone who’s taking part and hope you receive something nice from Anker :thumbsup:

1 Like